lacking feedback

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all

Ive just updated fields for all bowler's in odi's.So all the fields for odi's have been updated.Now ill move to test's.

However i want to ask all a serious thing before i move on:

1)I'm not happy with the amount of feedback I am getting.It seem's that most of you are just glad to download and enjoy my gameplay.Please let me know whether there is something missing,whether it is good or not so good.Pl let me know your thought's or else i wont know where i'm not doing so well.

2)PL let me know the aspect's of my gameplay w.r.t the other gameplay patcher's(Tutsi & Eddie).I respect them a lot and also confess that they have been ai editing a lot earlier since me.In fact this is my first ai project.So let me know in what aspect's I am better than them and where they are better than me.Finally give me an overall rating of our gameplay patches.

3)Let me know what sort of test field's would you like?

Latest update on 1.2v patch:Currently updating sq.cut shot,will update pull and hook shot in near future.

Finally let me know about the 1.2 beta patch.I still havent got any feedback on it.

Thank You

Siddharth

sid why didnt you just post this in your ai thread. did it really need a new thread to be given. maybe if your not getting feedback means that your doing a good job and people cant find a reason or maybe they are just enjoying it. but in future i would suggest not starting a new thread like this

u hv done a great job with ur ai 1 as well as with 1.2 specially with the straight drive

if u moderators think of making a mega patch plz let straight drive remain urs

thanks maxwasim.Pl give feedback abt my patch in my thread so that everyone who wants to download can read there.

Siddharth

Users who are viewing this thread