abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One of the movies I recently saw, gem of a movie. Al Pacino is the best with no doubts.

Pacino sure is brilliant

If you haven't already, watch Dog Day Afternoon. Really good movie. But Pacino really knocks it out of the park with this one - one of the most spontaneous performances ever

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, seriously the best movie I've seen this year, and that's not even in relation to the tent-pole films, only real gripe I had was some of the other apes and few other human characters were underdeveloped, but Caesar is so well developed to the point where he's got to be my favorite hero in all of film, one of the greatest sequels ever as well, recommend it to everyone.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
haven't seen it yet, but was disappointed to hear that james franco wouldn't be in it since he was surprisingly good in the first one.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, seriously the best movie I've seen this year, and that's not even in relation to the tent-pole films, only real gripe I had was some of the other apes and few other human characters were underdeveloped, but Caesar is so well developed to the point where he's got to be my favorite hero in all of film, one of the greatest sequels ever as well, recommend it to everyone.

Do you recommend that I see Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes before watching this movie? Would I be missing on some plot points if I don't?

Epic

Panel of Selectors
haven't seen it yet, but was disappointed to hear that james franco wouldn't be in it since he was surprisingly good in the first one.

Having seen the film, I don't really know if you could even write him into the film if you wanted to, there's just no place for him in the film having seen the world they create in it, but there is an Easter egg for fans' of his character, a truly touching scene. ;)

Do you recommend that I see Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes before watching this movie? Would I be missing on some plot points if I don't?

Not necessarily, but I would watch it anyway if you had the time, it's an incredible film as Shravi says and while you won't miss any plot points in the sequel not watching it, the 2 big players for the Apes are Caesar and Koba, it would help knowing their back story.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Thanks. I'll probably have to watch it after Dawn, due to time constraints. I don't want to miss it in the theatres because the reviews have been that good.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The Rise of Planet Apes was a stunning movie. Want to watch Dawn of the Planet Apes. 8.5 rating on IMDB :clap thats some serious stuff

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The Godfather 1, just to clear some things up. Masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread