Legends Coaching Problem - Inswinger

ScarfaceJoker

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys

I'm on the Advanced Batting section of the legends coaching and need to hit a boundary and successfully leave an inswinging delivery.

I can do the boundary part easy enough (;-)) but can't leave any delivery without being LBW or bowled - any help or tips?

Thanks!

I can't recall how this bit goes, but how about defending anything that's straight and leaving anything marginally outside off? or down leg...

I can't recall how this bit goes, but how about defending anything that's straight and leaving anything marginally outside off? or down leg...

Yeah I think I'll just have to try that until the CPU makes an error!

It's probably one of the things the Beta patches screw up...

Always try to leave the first ball....So you don't have much to loose and you do the tough part early...:)

I agree - it's broken

On the PC with the beta patch, in Advanced bowling, facing fast bowling :
you are told to face an over of off-swing and hit a boundary on the offside AND leave one ball, while surviving all six balls. THIS works. (I think it's ball 2 that you leave - I mean - I can't visually tell - is there a way of telling? - I tried trial and error)

The broken bit is the next challenge for the INSWING - you can't leave ANY of the six balls or you will be out and fail the challenge. May try it on my Vista unpatched version...

It's definitely not broken. I played the patched version and after trying 7~8 times, I was able to leave one successfully. :)

Users who are viewing this thread