LEgends in Wrestling

Satan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think the best ever hall of famer and legend is Hollywood Hulk hogan.Without him,wrestling would have never been like it is now.He is great but gives too many come backs making him a little ordianary.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan is the best .
"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan

hulk_hogan_1.jpg

Satan said:
I think the best ever hall of famer and legend is Hollywood Hulk hogan.Without him,wrestling would have never been like it is now.He is great but gives too many come backs making him a little ordianary.
please use the existing WWE threads before deciding to start a new thread. it was to discuss everything about WWE that i had requested the admins to rename the thread "smackdown vs raw" to "the WWE thread"

satishmania said:
please use the existing WWE threads before deciding to start a new thread. it was to discuss everything about WWE that i had requested the admins to rename the thread "smackdown vs raw" to "the WWE thread"
I'm sorry, when did you become a mod?

If a mod had felt there was no need for this thread, it would have been merged with the WWE thread.

As it is, this is clearly a completely different thread than the other WWE one, so there is clearly no need to merge the two.

the greatest WWE legend of all time is The Undertaker. he's survived through different eras and beaten everybody he's faced. WWE definitely owes a lot to the american badass! he's a bigger legend than hogan.

Hogan, the undertaker, roddy piper and Mick foley are the ultimate legends.

Something about sweaty, muscular men wearing skimpy outfits that doesn't appeal to me, i must be weird. ;)

Darrend1234 said:
Hogan is the reason that WWE is where it is today.
No, Vince McMahon and the WWE scriptwriters are the reason why WWE is where it is today. Note that WWE (or WWF as it was then) made it's biggest strides forward when Hogan was in WCW.

I liked wrestling when i was about 8 until i found dout it was fake (shattering week, following day i found out Jerry Springer was fake to!)

But i watched it once a lil while back, whos that Rov Van dam dude? Bloody good athletism for a man in tights

Users who are viewing this thread