Lightning!

foggy123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know this is a forum for the world class game of Cricket2005, buuuttt.. evryone get behind the Lancashire Lightning boys as they are about to play Surrey in the twenty20 cup!! come on u lightning!

Lancashire v Somerset in the Final.

Lancashire's batting line up is fearsome.

Stuart Law and mal Loye open, both of them have Twenty20 centuries this season, then Andy Flintoff at 3, and Andy Symonds at 4!

andrew_nixon said:
Lancashire v Somerset in the Final.

Lancashire's batting line up is fearsome.

Stuart Law and mal Loye open, both of them have Twenty20 centuries this season, then Andy Flintoff at 3, and Andy Symonds at 4!

It's one hell of a line-up!

Lancashire won by 22 runs.

Lancashire 217/4
Surrey 195/7 (20 ov)

Somerset won by 4 runs

Somerset 157/9
Leicestershire 153/8 (20 ov)

Final will be Lancashire vs Somerset.

excellent win for somerset, what an inngs from graeme smith, he hit a massive six of flintoff, he easily has to be one of the worlds best international captains

i feel sorry for stuart law he played superbly but he never got any real support from the other big names

Yeah, the guy hit two sixes. Somerset beat Lancashire (with Symonds and Flintoff en the rest of ex-England players) and Australia now.

Not a bad performance.

Whoa, Lancashire really failed yesterday in the finals. I watched and they did well to reach 115--good innings from Law. I didn't watch Somorset's innings as it was 2:00 in the morning. How many overs did they win it in?

Yeah they lost but they did well..i was rooting for them all the way through

Users who are viewing this thread