Line Up Editor

tmc3

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all how do i install the odi england team through the line up editor , im up the wall trying to sort this out , Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yours

tmc3

open line up editor, select your roster (should most probably be "My Documents->EA Sports->Cricket 2004->user-name->roster.pak"). Select it. And then from the team drop down list, select England. After England is selected, click on "Import" and select ur England team file. It will ask whether you want to import the England team file, hit Ok and you're done

You can even edit lineups, and players using Player Editor.

I am going to release a new roster soon, just wait for it(it needs a few more tweaks here and there)

saisrini80 said:
open line up editor, select your roster (should most probably be "My Documents->EA Sports->Cricket 2004->user-name->roster.pak"). Select it. And then from the team drop down list, select England. After England is selected, click on "Import" and select ur England team file. It will ask whether you want to import the England team file, hit Ok and you're done

thank u very much appreciated

tmc3

by the way.. for some reason after LINEUP EDITOR installation my cricket game crashes within 3-4 minutes or usually when i save the game

although i replcaed it with orginal file but i still dont seem to understand the problem or the bug..

Users who are viewing this thread