Lineup Editor V3

P

Prakash

Version 3 of lineup editor
Changes
Squads of all the teams in the game can be changed now, its possible to put any player from any team into any team's squad. This program changes the default lineup's so make sure that you have changed the lineup's too.

Get it from here

Fantastic, I've been trying to get someone to make this for ages. (and you still can't spell captain!) :P

Terrific work Prakash. :cool The editor looks cool too with all the flags of the players.

No more hex editing the roster to make changes in the squads. Gr88. Now all that remains is the complete player stats editor.

Good job.
Mack

Originally posted by kewldude78@May 7 2004, 09:14 PM
Now all that remains is the complete player stats editor.
The Holy Grail. I'll get onto it properly once my exams are finished.

I'm actually having a problem with this. How do you change the lineup after replacing a player? The player is not available to be chosen in the lineup section and all the lineups reset to roster order if you save the squad and try and refresh the lineup.

cool!! really lookin forward to that 1 as well colin!! good luck for your exams...when do they get over??

The countdown begins - 25 days to go... :P

Anyway, good work Prakash. Glad this line-up bugs getting killed off now.

Originally posted by barmyarmy@May 7 2004, 09:33 PM
I'm actually having a problem with this. How do you change the lineup after replacing a player? The player is not available to be chosen in the lineup section and all the lineups reset to roster order if you save the squad and try and refresh the lineup.
I'm not having any such problem. I can replace a player in the squad, save the squad and he shows up in the lineup.

Mack

Originally posted by James Driscoll@May 7 2004, 10:17 PM
Anyway, good work Prakash. Glad this line-up bugs getting killed off now.
It is good work, but Sam's exe killed off the line up bug

Originally posted by kewldude78+May 7 2004, 11:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kewldude78 @ May 7 2004, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-barmyarmy@May 7 2004, 09:33 PM
I'm not having any such problem. I can replace a player in the squad, save the squad and he shows up in the lineup.

Mack [/b][/quote]
The problem is that as soon as you put save squad, all the lineups change to the first 11 names on the list.

Hey can you change the squads mid-tour, ie. drop Langer for Clarke when the ODIs start?

Users who are viewing this thread