Lineup Updates And Fixes

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Cricket2004.co.uk is pleased to announce the release of a new roster.pak which will greatly improve your game and is an essential update.

Features:
- International lineups and rosters fixed
- County rosters and lineups updated for 2004 season
- Shane Warne and Lance Klusener added
- Another bats update including Indian and Pakistan bats (in conjunction with 2GB Bat Pack v.2)
- Many more correct bats added for Eng/Aus/SA/NZ/SL/WI/India/Pakistan/Zim

Get them from our main site.

Much appreciated :cool

For future reference:

Michael Clarke - Slazenger V900

Hi Barmy Army (and all reading this).
This may sound a little silly, I don't know - I've only just picked up Cricket 2004 and have come across your latest rosters.pak update. I had a query - is installing it just a matter of unzipping it over the original rosters.pak file .... or does it require some editing, cutting, pasting, etc.
Thanks!

It's been brought to my attention that there was a big bug with Sussex in the original release. Either download this one or if you have started a game and don't want to lose your saved data PM me and I will be able to fix your .sav file for you by hex editing.

(This one is also the one on the site now)

are we going to have a player editor where we can edit players directly outside of cricket 2004 rather than doing the whole base copy stuff?

Meant to say thanks to Barmy Army for your help on that ... I've got the updated patch now that you posted that fixes the Sussex situation, I'll re-do the process of overwriting again!
Chris

Further to previous - kudos to barmyarmy for the efforts on this line-up update patch. It is top quality. Only one thing - and I wonder if this can be addressed at all - when Warney is in the Victorian or Aussie team, he has no bowling averages, batting averages or best bowling/batting figures.
Id this something that can be addressed?
Thanks again - though!!!

Hey Chris,

I checked up on the stats problem you are having with Warne. The problem is, since he is a user created player, there are no stats entered for him. The hex entires corresponding to the stats are entered as zeros.

I am working on editing the player stats and I'll be able to release a key or something on all the particular stats of the players soon coz I have figured out where stats for each player go in the roster file. Until then, we have to bear with no stats for user created players and non-updated stats for the rest of the players.

can someone tell me where or how to install the roster.pak file? I unzipped it to my desktop and copied it to the EA dir...but there's no roster.pak file there in the first place!! Am I missing something?

HI guys i just wanna know that why the lin-up editor doesn`t make a change in the world series cause i usually play world series i edited my line-ups from the line up editor and i saw it work when i played as pakistan against a county team and the settings worked well ut in world series and i think on other international tournaments it doesn`t work...why?

Kewldude and Barmy Army - thanks for your feedback on this one - I'll await any further work on a stats editor for user created players. Again - great patch - Chris

Users who are viewing this thread