Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, maybe go with White-Silver-Black? That's pretty simple and classy.

This sounds like a brilliant little game. I might start a story thread on it when you release it!

this is being worked on quickly. Hopefully its a good game. Anyway, good luck with the game. Will download

@ ZoraxDoom: Sounds good. I was thinking of going for something brighter & more cheerful though...maybe whites, greys and light blues/purples?

@skrillex_x: Sorry but things are changing quite quickly so I probably won't do screenshots. There will be a demo download on Friday/Saturday morning though.

@hedger_14: Hehe, thanks, I hope it's a good game too :P

Now, on to the news:

* finalised the quick simulation
* added team & player rankings for different modes

Cheers
KK

@ZoraxDoom: Cool, thanks for the input. I'm going to try to go with a Wii-like interface, but I'm not an artist so it could end up looking like a big mess :P

@skrillex_x: Thanks, I hope it doesn't disappoint :P

Another quick update:

* working on record screens for top 10 batsmen, bowlers, all-rounders and teams for different modes (slog, T20, ODI, tests)

Cheers
KK

Any chance of adding some kind of birds eye view stadium sprite beyond the boundary for a little graphical authenticity?

Attachments

• lords.jpg
    lords.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 17
  • oval.jpg
    oval.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 13
@papalazarou: Yes, thats on my to-do list. i'm going to make it a simple 3D model though. thats the idea at least :p

Also, it doesnt look like the release will be ready tomorrow unless i can sneak a few hours in at work tomorrow morning. i'll keep y'all posted though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread