Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the gremlins are all over the place today - found some bugs that need to be squished before I can upload. Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm hoping to have a demo out on Monday...

Hi all, the demo will be posted HERE in the next 30min...If you get a 404 error, it's because it hasn't been posted yet :P I'm just waiting for this test to finish and it'll appear. Looking forward to getting some feedback on the changes I've made.

Cheers
KK

when i open up the exe file it comes up with cricket.exe has stopped responding that is as soon as I click on the file.

Downloading it now!

And you need .NET Framework 2.0 to run it right?

ZoraxDoom added 8 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

when i open up the exe file it comes up with cricket.exe has stopped responding that is as soon as I click on the file.
Whoopsie, got the same problem here.

@ holdenator: Yup, Wordpress doesn't like zip files. Just rename it to .zip - there's a note about that on the site :P

@ all: Is everyone getting the error? I tested on my work machine with a clean install and it works OK...could everyone getting error, please click on the Info button when the error window pops up and post a screenshot here?

@ holdenator: Yup, Wordpress doesn't like zip files. Just rename it to .zip - there's a note about that on the site :P

@ all: Is everyone getting the error? I tested on my work machine with a clean install and it works OK...could everyone getting error, please click on the Info button when the error window pops up and post a screenshot here?

Yeh, I got the same error. I'm on Vista btw.

Attachments

• livecricketr.jpg
    livecricketr.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread