Looking for a club

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry if I am not allowed to do this but I am looking for a club and I cannot seem to find a negotiation thread anywhere. Are these my choices:

Sydney Soldiers (Owner: Aus5892)
Manchester Monkeys (Owner: Whitehornmatt)
Chennai Champions (Owner: Pal)
Vatican Victors (Owner: Kshitiz, WC, Abhas)
Dublin Destroyers (Owner: Private Party)
Toronto Tanks (Owners: Usy, Paul_Nixon1, Wolf)?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Highveld and Beijing are now also in PCPL. Manchester Monkeys are going to be "sold" to another owner.

Matt is just running a contest and whoever wins or he thinks has shown the most responsibility will get manchester monkeys

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
None of your toronto tanks owners are right! Its me, westindian and pak_cricketer. Basicaly you just post in a thread of a team that you want to join

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Drafting will take place probably in the mid-season break for the PCCL :D

But then again, Rhys hasn't got his finger out to do the awards yet so who knows! :p ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
No it won't be :p The PCCL season is about to start, hopefully they'll be done by December, doubtful, but thats the timescale we got told.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
What team have I been drafted too? Has the draft even taken place?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Sydney or Beijing, Since there isn't a club named after athens, these are two teams which held the olympics from the New 21st Century:D and Join the clubs, be a proud member of it, and if you like sydney, you can learn a lot from losing..But, it doesn't seem so this season;) And beijing's a promising club and can be a quite and a strong contender..

ha, others' aren't bad either ways, though they still didn't fire their powerful weapons on the oppositions..

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Was leaning towards the Monkeys if that's ok with you Matt...

Users who are viewing this thread