Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi Everyone,

The PlanetCricket Forums are looking to grow our forum moderation team, and we want to hear from you if you think you've got what it takes.

Create a thread in the Contact a Mod section and let us know that you're interested, the forums you take a particular interest in and the kind of ideas you have for making the site better going forward.

Thanks, and good luck to those who apply!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Hi Everyone,

The PlanetCricket Forums are looking to grow our forum moderation team, and we want to hear from you if you think you've got what it takes.

Create a thread in the Contact a Mod section and let us know that you're interested, the forums you take a particular interest in and the kind of ideas you have for making the site better going forward.

Is there a deadline for applications? :D

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not as such - this is just a push to help us hear from those who might be interested, but whose names might not popup if the admins just had a discussion among themselves.
..uhm I'm silent. As I know the answer. :p

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hi Everyone,

Not as such - this is just a push to help us hear from those who might be interested, but whose names might not popup if the admins just had a discussion among themselves.
i have already applied for that . Past 1 year I m waiting for your reply

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Well step aside guys as my spelling is perfect! :D
I do have a confession though, since I got a new phone 2 weeks ago, I can't post pics :noway
I can delete flags now though so that is an improvement! :cheers

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think @Na Maloom Afraad deserves it. His contributions in Leagues & C07 forums has been immense. Not to forget he has also been the part of PCPL management and is one of the reasons the season was successful. I don't know if he has applied or not, but I would like to request admins to consider him in your discussions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread