Looking to purchase this game?

raing3

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Over the past week I've tried a variety of ways to seek a legitimate Steam copy of this game, these include:

• Searching various trading forums, of which no-one seems to be selling.
  • Scanning the inventories of various users for the game, no luck finding anyone with it.
  • Contacting 505 Games support, they said they wouldn't be able to help.
  • Contacting Trickstar via their support address, no reply.
  • Contacted Mike Fegan (Trickstar Games) via mobile and email, no response. His mobile always seems to go to voicemail after a few rings.
  • Contact Tony Parkes (Trickstar Games) via email, he said he would be able to help.
  • Contacting 505 Games via twitter, no response.
  • Contacting Justin Berenbaum (505 Games) via email, his out of office auto-reply said he won't be back until Monday the 6th of April. Waiting and hoping for a positive reply even though it is doubtful I will get one.

I'm still not at the point where I have given up yet. Just found this forum a few hours ago and given the size and focus of this community this seemed like a great place to go to next in search of help. I was hoping some of you guys would be able to help me out in one of the following ways:

1. Have a copy of Ashes Cricket 2013 in their Steam inventory which they are willing to sell to me. I'd love to hear from you to discuss price and whatnot, my profile can be found at: Steam Community :: raing3, please also comment before adding as I ignore random friend requests to avoid users who are searching for free games.
  2. Have any ideas of how I can get in contact with someone who would be able to help in obtaining this game.

PS: I know this game is a flawed and broken mess which rivals Big Rigs. This isn't the reason I want the game. I'm merely hoping to add it to my library of games on Steam, and get a few laughs out of playing it.

Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread