Lowest Innings Total

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guyz!!!

Essex were crushed... really... take a look ur self... this is their second innings... in first they fell for 30 chasing 332 made by Sussex (me)...
Tutsi 6.0 at hard and old roster...

Enjoy!!!:p

espnstar

School Cricketer
amazing. i have never seen that much zero's in my life.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
not that amazing. next time u bowl try bowling extremely short pitched cutters and that too at extremely slow pace. unless and untill Tutsi has addressed the CPU's problem in this matter in his 7.0 patch u will get to see these many zeroes - yeah get those thirdman and fine leg deep!!!

espnstar

School Cricketer
yeah that is sachin...... nice picture of sachin looks great it your birthday happy birth day by the way dont forget to invite sachin

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
that would be a nice challenge to get a team out for duck will try it sometime to match whosoever did it before....

thanks for the wishes espnstar...sachin was busy getting ultrasound waves into his elbow so that I can see him here in Chennai when he plays here in 20 days' time...so didnt force him to come down

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Do you know him personally??? btw..whats that big white thing in his hand..?

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
h-mAin said:
Do you know him personally??? btw..whats that big white thing in his hand..?

Every one in India knows Sachin personally... or so they think... any way that was supposed to be a joke...

that big white thing is a mug of coffee but since I had to reduce the size of the pic to get it into my avatar the mug became a simple white blot

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Oh....ok, shouldn't get off topic, but I tried to insert an avatar and its under 200x200 and not more than a MB, but it didn't work.....

Users who are viewing this thread