Major League Cricket - USA T20 League - Let The Music Play!!

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Seeing some of those players classified as domestic still feels surreal.
Definitely, Dane Piedt, Unmukt Chand, Corey Anderson, Liam Plunkett, Sehan Jayasuriya, Angelo Perera,Cameron Ganon, Rusty Theron, Sami Aslam, Calvin savage, Cameron Stevenson and am pretty sure others I am not aware ..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
All games will be home games for you :p! All matches will be played at Grand Prairie Stadium in Texas this season...

Yeah... But my inter-connected home is 'Texas Super Kings' :D

Hope this league takes off well in USA! It's been a very long and challenging battle to penetrate the game into US market (more so, the non-Asian population). I know it will yet again start off with the Asians attending the games, but maybe the format/entertainment along with some popular international stars might pique non-Asian interest significantly enough

Seeing some of those players classified as domestic still feels surreal.

Obviously. Its country that has no roots with the game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Imad Wasim and Azam Khan might play if provided NOC. I am waiting for the squad to fill up so as to decide whether its worth spending the $$ or not!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Josh Philippe and Moises Henriques join Washington. Washington now has 2 more overseas spot open.

Lungi Ngidi joins San Fransisco Unicorns.

Surprised to see no update from the IPL sides.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Josh Philippe and Moises Henriques join Washington. Washington now has 2 more overseas spot open.

Lungi Ngidi joins San Fransisco Unicorns.

Surprised to see no update from the IPL sides.

The BCCI are depriving us of Washington Sundar signing for Washington. Cowards, make it happen!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Schedule is out for the tournament. Looks like we will be playing in Texas and North Carolina which is amazing as I can be in NC with a 6 hour drive compared to Texas a 36 hour drive/3 hour flight.

1686660099366.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
The tickets are super cheap as well so bravo on making that decision. $158 ticket gets you all the Round 1 games in Texas and $73 gets you all the Round 2 games in North Carolina. All the play off games combo packages start at $106 giving you access to eliminator, qualifier and championship.

This is amazing! Even the individual game tickets are $12-$15 and double headers access at $23. This is on point and ability to see international stars and local talent with such cheap prices is a good way to win cricket in USA.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Both the stadium look beautiful. Imagine this spreading to all 6 cities and it would make for amazing experience. I do not know why they did not schedule matches at Lauderhill Stadium in Florida.. probably was too expensive?

Church Street Park

1686660724282.png

Grand Prairie Stadium

1686660772578.png

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Schedule is out for the tournament. Looks like we will be playing in Texas and North Carolina which is amazing as I can be in NC with a 6 hour drive compared to Texas a 36 hour drive/3 hour flight.

View attachment 279724

I most likely am planning to attend the July 16th game (Texas Super Kings vs Washington Freedom). It's easier for me to attend the Texas games as I have extended family there in Dallas and a place to stay. Might even stay back for the July 17th game too since Super Kings are playing back to back.

If anyone here plans to attend in Texas, should maybe catch up during one of these games. Feel free to ping me if interested. :thumbs

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I most likely am planning to attend the July 16th game (Texas Super Kings vs Washington Freedom). It's easier for me to attend the Texas games as I have extended family there in Dallas and a place to stay. Might even stay back for the July 17th game too since Super Kings are playing back to back.

If anyone here plans to attend in Texas, should maybe catch up during one of these games. Feel free to ping me if interested. :thumbs
I was going to travel to Dallas but seeing the games are now also in NC, I may go to the NC games. Planning to go to the double header on July 23rd to see LAKR, MINY. Would have definitely caught up with you had I travelled to Dallas though. Will keep you posted

Users who are viewing this thread