Making Stumps And Pitch Ads

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The dimensions are as follows:

Stumps 128*256
Pitch Ads 512*256

These need to be formatted in exactly the same way as the Kits.
256 colour bmp and flipped vertically

S

sumoNYR88

thanks for the dimensions.....

the wave of stumps and pitch ads should be coming in now...... :D

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I jus want to kno how u make stumps i mean i kno how to make it but i don't where i get the stumps pics so i'll able to make it

wickettaker

School Cricketer
How do u make stumps? and for some reason my pitch ads dont appear on the field

holmie

Club Cricketer
how do i make pitch ads. i know the dimension but how do i make it transparent and save it as a .bmp

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Save as bmp with any good graphics program. GI3 has instructions in the readme for making it transparant but essentially it involves putting a layer of a completely different colour around the outside of the ad.

holmie

Club Cricketer
k. what do i have to do to make it transparent? i try to make alpha layers but the image ends up being a psd and when i save it as .bmp, GI says that the file types arent the same. and then i try to paste the image on an already made ad but then it works but it says that the width isnt the same. can you just tell me step by step. im using adobe cs.

Last edited:

Prakash

Executive member
For making transparent bitmaps please look into the GI3 help file, I spent couple of hours writing it :brickwall

holmie

Club Cricketer
i sereously need help and dont get all the tutorials thats why im asking you guys so can you give me a step by step guide.im using adobe cs. if you can please post pics on all the steps.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
In photoshop save it as a regular 256 colour bmp. Don't do anything to the transparancy. You format that with the 'format pallate' option in GI3.

holmie

Club Cricketer
no, i wanna make some for the planetcricket download center

ok. thank you guys

holmie

Club Cricketer
i have made to pitch ads but they are both color less as in black and white but when i try to make color ones like ones that have red,green, and blue the whole pic gets all dull. can you please tell me the solution. i have done it before but forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread