Requests Accepted Malan's Creations :- JP Duminy,Chris Gayle,Brendon McCullum,Rahane and Sammy Face Released!!!

How are My WORKS???

• Excellent

• Good

• Better

• Not Bad

• OK

• Bad

• Worst

• Thrash

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jalil

School Cricketer
Hey malan, nice faces.... I have one big problem in terms of installing your faces. As they are images when i use big editor to replace the files, e.g. kohli for owais shah it corrupts my big editor and in game no face appears - I am following your read me but still every time corrupts the database. When using Nikhil faces as it is already in MODEL format when you download it there is no problem and the face is inserted into big editor without any problems.

Could you help me with this - I open big editor go to characters owais sha´s folder and replace the png image and it destroys the database.

Is it possible to ulpoad the file in the same way as Nikhil and use the model format, or am I missing something

Thanks for hearing me

malan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey malan, nice faces.... I have one big problem in terms of installing your faces. As they are images when i use big editor to replace the files, e.g. kohli for owais shah it corrupts my big editor and in game no face appears - I am following your read me but still every time corrupts the database. When using Nikhil faces as it is already in MODEL format when you download it there is no problem and the face is inserted into big editor without any problems.

Could you help me with this - I open big editor go to characters owais sha´s folder and replace the png image and it destroys the database.

Is it possible to ulpoad the file in the same way as Nikhil and use the model format, or am I missing something

Thanks for hearing me
yeah bro ...I'll upload the model files.....

Jalil

School Cricketer
Thanks if you can´t someone explained to me that you need to open the model file and inside is the PNG i was replacing the model file not opening it up and replacing the PNG, is the right

Users who are viewing this thread