Manage Stadiums Locked

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Why is my manage stadiums locked... I can't even assign my custom stadiums to teams now, just the default ones are available.

Perhaps when I finish this test match I'm in it will unlock. But other than that I have no idea.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Why is my manage stadiums locked... I can't even assign my custom stadiums to teams now, just the default ones are available.

Perhaps when I finish this test match I'm in it will unlock. But other than that I have no idea.

So I just tried creating a stadium cuz I had a bad feeling something was up. Yep All my stadiums are gone... wtf is going on with this game. What are they doing behind the scenes?? Very aggravating. Hopefully I can download all my work still. Wow.

Kart7

School Cricketer

I just faced this issue. Any update on this one?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got this as well this morning. The academy has gone wonkers the last month. It seems to be getting progressively worse, to the point where I'll just uninstall the game. Can't even access my own created players as well.

@MattW can you give us any insight into this. Obviously being the long weekend I'm not expecting any possible updates on these issues until next week.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I just faced this issue. Any update on this one?
All my stuff is still on their server so you can download whatever you may have uploaded/downloaded. I hope this didn't happen to me again. No idea what they're doing down at Big Ant. But yeah I haven't been playing the game as much since I got over 1000 hrs... Game is broken after last patch. IT's unfortunate. AI forgot how to hit sixes and you can't bat outside offstump (good fix for online play I guess but offline, who the F cares how I bat?). Then all this hankypanky going on as of late with servers and the academy... I might be done with this game. New one needs to be made. I was even considering reinstalling Ashes Cricket or trying the Cricket 2007 by EA with the mods out there now.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW can you give us any insight into this. Obviously being the long weekend I'm not expecting any possible updates on these issues until next week.
I can't offer any specifics - but if you're on PC, custom stadiums are saved in the 'Levels' folder of your save data, and therefore I'd suggest looking and seeing if you have a 'LevelData.sav.xx.bak' file - which might be a recoverable backup of the stadium creator save data. Player/Team data is similarly in the Profile/AcademyData000.sav.xx.bak file.

Otherwise, I can only point people to contacting the support site with info about your problem. Often collecting your save data can let us try and reproduce what occurred for you - however depending on timing, data might not be recoverable depending on the nature of an error. Without knowing the details I can't guess as to what's occurring.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't offer any specifics - but if you're on PC, custom stadiums are saved in the 'Levels' folder of your save data, and therefore I'd suggest looking and seeing if you have a 'LevelData.sav.xx.bak' file - which might be a recoverable backup of the stadium creator save data. Player/Team data is similarly in the Profile/AcademyData000.sav.xx.bak file.

Otherwise, I can only point people to contacting the support site with info about your problem. Often collecting your save data can let us try and reproduce what occurred for you - however depending on timing, data might not be recoverable depending on the nature of an error. Without knowing the details I can't guess as to what's occurring.
Fair enough. Just checked and I have my leveldata.sav files. I actually just did the old uninstall and re-install game and everything is working now. Might be worth a shot @WickeySticket

It just feels overall though the academy has become really unstable the last month (maybe because the game is on gamepass at the moment?)

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Fair enough. Just checked and I have my leveldata.sav files. I actually just did the old uninstall and re-install game and everything is working now. Might be worth a shot @WickeySticket

It just feels overall though the academy has become really unstable the last month (maybe because the game is on gamepass at the moment?)
Good that works. If I need a stadium I'll just get it off the academy though. Perhaps it has something to do with having too many stadiums in your file.

Users who are viewing this thread