Mass Effect 3( Release Date: 6th March 2012)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
MassEffect3_Hero.JPG

So the most awaited game of this year is almost here. I just can't wait for my preorder to arrive and step into the shoes of Shepard. Lets hope Bioware has made a epic game again and give the trilogy a deserving end.

Demo has been out for over 2 weeks. Already played it and its top notch. I'm so psyched about this game :p

So how many PC members have finished the first 2 games? IF you have then its time to dig out the savegames of Mass Effect 2, coz ME3 would ask for it.

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh Yeah At Last The Wait Is Going To Be Over

1iram1

Club Captain
I've downloaded the demo on my ps3 3 weeks ago (I got early access to it because of BF3). But haven't played it yet.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Awesome trailer... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah Awesome Trailer

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
MY hype meter just went Kaboooommmmm... After watching this trailer :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I've just got started with Mass Effect 2 - it's been sitting on the shelf for a long time waiting for an opportunity (you can thank Steam's sales for that - it's so easy and cheap to buy games that way and it inevitably creates a 'backlog'). :p And so far, it's shaping up to be even better than the first game - I think the shooting is a lot better, and the ability to interrupt people by smacking them in the face is hilarious. :D

Every store in the Citadel: 'I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store in the Citadel'. :D

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I've just got started with Mass Effect 2 - it's been sitting on the shelf for a long time waiting for an opportunity (you can thank Steam's sales for that - it's so easy and cheap to buy games that way and it inevitably creates a 'backlog'). :p And so far, it's shaping up to be even better than the first game - I think the shooting is a lot better, and the ability to interrupt people by smacking them in the face is hilarious. :D

Every store in the Citadel: 'I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store in the Citadel'. :D

Yeah that is indeed classy. Another major thing they improved is the loading times in the lift. Remember how you had to wait in the lifts in first game.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Bioware spot it spot on. Its freaking amazing. Get it nowwwwwww ;)
Already 7 hours in the game :thumbs

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
25 hours in the game and there was not even a single mission which felt like a side mission or boring. Amazing job Bioware. Hats off for pulling 3 outstanding games.
Mass Effect 3 has been a wild ride till now. Some secrets have been revealed and some are yet to be revealed. Lets hope everything finishes off in this one. Don't leave any loose ends Bioware :spy
I'm glad i got the From the Ashes DLC. Though it was a unethical of EA to release a day 0 DLC and ask you to pay for it. They said that it is not related to the core story of the game :eek: tweaking liars. Its about protheans and allows you to recruit a prothean teammate. If thats not related to the core story of the game then what the fearsome tweak else is :mad. Moreover there were numerous instances where he explains you the ways of protheans and their cultures during missions. Isnt that something that should have been in the game already :facepalm
ffs if you wanted to add a teammate by DLC then it should have been Vega.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
27+ hours and still going strong. Its a shame though that they made you wait for 27 hours to show you the most brilliant environment in mass effect series. I thought the previous mission was the best looking but this current level is jaw dropping. *hint* its on Earth and its not Vancouver where game initially starts.;)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Just Got It Now Will Start Playing From Tomorrow

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just bought the game online.13 gb!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Finished it around 28 hour mark. I'm still shocked and stunned by the epic finish of the series. Trying to grasp all that i learned in the end. Writers done a hell of a job to give this series finish that it deserve.
Now please no more spin offs or dlcs. Story is finished and they should let it go. Start a new project Bioware. :thumbs

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag