OD Match Thread [Match 2] Infamous Raptors v Sons of Pitches at Melbourne - Feb 26, 2018

D

Deleted member 46200

So the answer to my question is a no then.
I could do the equal rights thing, but I won’t cos it’s only a game. x
You sound just like me when I first came here... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1520342716][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lots of matches left in this year TPCL, you will sure get a chance.
Male dominated forum + two females = zero opportunity

I joke... Ha, Ha, ha... My sides have split!!!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Male dominated forum + two females = zero opportunity
Your selection got nothing to do with it being a male dominated forum, maybe you joined the wrong team or you don't fit the playing conditions? Lannisters - a clear example where everyone gets to play a match, everyone. Forum consists of males only since not many females are interested in Cricket hence this place, nobody asked them to not join here or leave. Why would anyone? It treats everyone the same and guess that's your issue, it took years for people to build that bond here and some still don't have many friends here. I fail to understand your point every single time regarding this. We are all treated the same here.

D

Deleted member 46200

Your selection got nothing to do with it being a male dominated forum, maybe you joined the wrong team or you don't fit the playing conditions? Lannisters - a clear example where everyone gets to play a match, everyone. Forum consists of males only since not many females are interested in Cricket hence this place, nobody asked them to not join here or leave. Why would anyone? It treats everyone the same and guess that's your issue, it took years for people to build that bond here and some still don't have many friends here. I fail to understand your point every single time regarding this. We are all treated the same here.
I was joking... Chill chicken x

D

Deleted member 46200

The conditions didn't suit but why pass up a comedic moment on my last days here x

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was joking... Chill chicken x
No problem, I was fine I guess..

Anyway, never feels good to see someone leave the place. Hope it works out.

James_13

User Title Purchaser
NZ....
DD.....
Melbourne Renegades
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Unlucky team

Users who are viewing this thread