Don Bradman Shield ROUND 1 - Royal Mavericks vs Bad Boys @ Dharamshala Cricket Stadium

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Really unhappy with this result. But, lots of positive for us. Our top order batted really well in this game. Fielding was outstanding. Spin Bowling needs improvement. I know, my team will comeback strong with more fire. Real Miracle is @Princess Saffron. She was unplayable.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic start for us, great to be the player of the match, it was a collective effort anyway looking forward to keep the momentum going!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Arghhh ! Even after gaining a first innings lead , we lost by over 130 runs . Disappointed bowling by our spin trio in the 2nd innings . And then chasing 400 runs or even claim a draw was made out of the equation by the Mavericks ... :facepalm

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
It was a good game personally but the excitement fizzes away when you see the team losing. We displayed magnanimous cricket in their second innings instead of tightening the grip over the match especially after nullifying their advantage of winning the toss and even accumulating a lead. Hopefully, we will learn from the off day and come back strong as ever.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Tried hard to battle it out in the lower-order on both occasions but couldn't really convert my starts and add as many runs as the team would've liked from me - a pretty rough outing for Me personally as well as the team, to say the least.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That was a great game. Disappointed we lost!

Users who are viewing this thread