IPL May 11 - Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

Pranav

ICC Board Member
55th match - Rajasthan Royals v Royal Challengers Bangalore

Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur

32.png

Last time when RCB played RR at Jaipur, it was an excellent game, which RCB won with a KP special. Now, looking forward for this game as we want another Gayle special;).

Arrr Seee Beee....
Arrr Seee Beee.... :thumbs

ya good to see that pitch is awesome to bat now if rcb had to play against rr earlier then they would have struggled with slow and low pitch but thank god that they have to play late .if rcb scores 150 also its almost like 200 for them go RCB go :thumbs

I have this strange tingling feeling :p that Gayle might be out very early today.... :noway

Daniel Vettori will not play today, due to knee injury!
I hope Kohli debuts as a skipper in Indian Premier league!

Good luck for the new stand in captain:thumbs

----------

Virat has already won the toss here ;).
Great to see future Indian captain leading RCB :D

----------

Virat Kohli v Ashok Menaria!
ICC U-19 WC 2008 Indian Skipper v ICC U-19 WC 2010 Indian Skipper!

2008 was a successful one for India, 2010 was a nightmare, losing to Pakistan. So Obviously RCB is successful and Rajasthan is Nightmare :P ;)

Go Dravid , Screw ur old team

----------

Dravid is out...████:noway:noway

Come on Rajasthan!!! Beat Bangalore and end their victory run. I too have a feeling that Gayle will fall soon today.

All I can say is goodbye Warney . :wave 146 against this RCB side , hmmm you've to say RR have got little chance to defend it . ROSS = EPIC FAIL !!! :facepalm

Great to see Kohli start his captaincy career with a bang! Good luck Kohli:thumbs.

And I'm sure that Gayle would have requested the commentators not to award him with MOM anymore cause he already has four :p.

Go Dravid , Screw ur old team

----------

Dravid is out...████:noway:noway

Come on Rajasthan!!! Beat Bangalore and end their victory run. I too have a feeling that Gayle will fall soon today.

Warnie"s last match at jaipur
Come on warney
Biscuit!

All I can say is goodbye Warney . :wave 146 against this RCB side , hmmm you've to say RR have got little chance to defend it . ROSS = EPIC FAIL !!! :facepalm

Wait, let me try out introducing the 'Biscuit' form of fails here (our daily life term, which has many meanings,mainly used just when someone gets owned or someone gets himself messed up;)).
So,

Rajasthan Royals= Biscuit.
Shane Warne= Cream Biscuit.
Ross Taylor= Double biscuit (whenever he doesn't play for RCB:yes)

.:D.

PS: You can find few biscuits used on my facebook profile too ;).

Once again one-sided match. I am getting bored now, afraid of not getting to see close matches. Even big teams like Mumbai losing against Punjab/Rajasthan that also one-sided. :facepalm

Anyways, good captaincy by Virat, well supported by Aravind. :clap
I think I don't need to say anything about Gayle. He is in best form of his life. :thumbs But let's see how he plays against Lee and Malinga in coming matches.

P.S. - Bye Bye Dilshan. He was my captain in Fantasy Cricket. :(

Users who are viewing this thread