THIs IS WHAT I HAVE said to them

I would like u people to reply to ouur questions
This is a humble request by many of cricket 2004 fans
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can u make a patch for fixing the compatibility issue with INTEL CHIPSETS
THE ANSWER SHOULD BE A FIRM ONE
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
YES? ? ? ? ? ?? OR? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? NO
People will make up their mind on whether to buy the game on listening to the answer
A lot of people have wasted their money on the game already .
Avoid making mistakes inthe future HB? STUDIOS AND EA bcoz this might spoil the future of cricket games
Mr Andrew wilson said that his job depended on the game cricket 2004 but if this is the performance put up by u peple then IAM afraid that his job is in? trouble . Pleezz release a patch
Bye
A well wisher

But he atleast knows the what are the bugs
He shud have written them with the mail!

ma' brotha' an attempt eh, let's see if they even consider this letter...I am definately waiting for a reply to that letter...

B)

Does anyone know Andrew wilson`s email iD
I haven`t played the game yet

Hey Guys
I have received a reply "NO"
I dunno what it means but i really received a mail
I dont kow how to make people believe it but believe it if u want
Bye
Aditya

Slowly moving towards a 100 posts !!!!!!!!!1
How will the Pro deignation change
Also the middle order one

they said no to the intel chipsets..email him abou the saved game thingy...plus

no fence when u right a letter to a compnay try and make it look professioal as possible...like dont use shortcuts(like bcoz...use because)..it leaves a good impression and they will be much freindly...it is no secret my typing sux(this is retorical..nobody answer this :lol:) but i always type with proper and grammat when i send then something

please dont take any offence to that but it looks better...that is y they r being like such rude bums by just saying NO...atleast they could too make it look professional by starting off with a Dear or giving an explanation instead of being grumpy old men

Users who are viewing this thread