Medical Mafia I - Endgame

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a 9-man open set-up game. There is no lethal night 0 like in recent games, we start at day 1.

Roles:

2 x Mafia Goons - Either goon can perform the kill. No talking in the QT during the day, or else you will be MOD-KILLED.

1 x Doctor - Your standard Doctor.

1 x Weak Doctor - The doctor themself dies if they target a Mafia member, otherwise they can protect town members normally.

1 x CPR Doctor - Saves their target from a nightkill, but if they aren't actually targeted for a night kill, they are killed instead.

1 x Paranoid Doctor - Protects their target but also roleblocks them. Essentially a jailkeeper.

1 x Quack Doctor - Kills their target instead of protecting them. Essentially a vigilante.

1 x Delusional Doctor - Does nothing at all. Essentially a vanilla townie.

1 x Nurse - Earns the role of the first doctor to die. Essentially a backup doctor.

The twist is that doctors are not told what role they have.

Rules:

1) You must be active and competent at Mafia to sign up.
2) No posting after you die. All you can say is "Dammit" or something along those lines really.
3) No posting at night.
4) As previously stated, Mafia members aren't allowed to post in their QT during the day.

Players:

1) @Sulaiman7 - Winner & MVP.
2) @yashdude101 - Killed Night 3.
3) @Simon - Lynched Day 3.
4) @User2010 - Killed Night 3.
5) @Umair2000 - Killed Night 2.
6) @Varun - Killed Night 2.
7) @swirler - Killed Night 3.
8) @AngryPixel - Killed Night 1.
9) @surendar - Lynched Day 2.

Replacements:

1) Abhas
2) Yudi
3)
4)

If I've missed anything, let me know.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
In. If Simon does not post and I am the Quack doctor (please let me know :p), I will protect him!

RPHKR

National Board President
Interesting setup. Would play Medical Mafia II. Spectator QT please.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@thedon5 , I am having problem in understanding about the role of a Quack Doctor , might explaining it please ? :)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
@thedon5 , I am having problem in understanding about the role of a Quack Doctor , might explaining it please ? :)

The quack doctor will send in their role to protect someone. Instead of protecting them, the player will be killed unless they are saved. It's basically a killing role but they don't know it.

Users who are viewing this thread