Medium Pacers !!!!!

nickmaniar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I recently started playing Bradman cricket 14 online and I came across a guy who used medium pacers like kohli etc. I wasn't able to hit a single ball not even for a single. He kept pitching short and the batsman would keep missing it. I was able to hit fast bowlers comfortably. Has anyone experienced this bizarre thing in the game ?

I recently started playing Bradman cricket 14 online and I came across a guy who used medium pacers like kohli etc. I wasn't able to hit a single ball not even for a single. He kept pitching short and the batsman would keep missing it. I was able to hit fast bowlers comfortably. Has anyone experienced this bizarre thing in the game ?

People deliberately bowl short with medium pacers and also some do it with spinners as well. It's best to avoid players like that. Are you on PS4?

If they continuously bowl that delivery then, use backfoot and slog pull the ball...

Short slow ball from Spinners are very easy to play now (after the last patch), but yes the timing/playing window for playing a shot against short slow from Medium Pacers should be addressed in upcoming patch.

Short slow ball from Spinners are very easy to play now (after the last patch), but yes the timing/playing window for playing a shot against short slow from Medium Pacers should be addressed in upcoming patch.

When was the patch released and what sort of difference does it make? Does it make difference to only the short & slow spin deliveries or does it make easier to play all kinds of slow spin deliveries irrespective of length?

Users who are viewing this thread