Mehkars Face Download Thread (Ashwell Prince's Face to be released SEE the ScreeniE)

Do u like my faces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spin said:
This looks excellent Mekhar! Top class faces!
Thanx spin for appreciating...... good to see staff memebers positng in my thread
cheers

mehkar, are you going to post the nick knight screen shots without a helmet on, and if you can, can you put the warwickshire kit on him in the screenshot

Chimp123 said:
mehkar, are you going to post the nick knight screen shots without a helmet on, and if you can, can you put the warwickshire kit on him in the screenshot
hi chimp
Yes Im osting Knights face soon in warwicshire kit
Cheers

do you know when your posting the nick knight screenshots, dunno why im looking forward to it, my disc drives broken lol :(

Chimp123 said:
do you know when your posting the nick knight screenshots, dunno why im looking forward to it, my disc drives broken lol :(
ok
I m posting it tomorrow....... I told u that wait for week Im busy with my exams Bu t Now i ll post tmoz
CHeers

ok, sorry if im disturbing your exams, just wanted to post somewhere and make the post useful, because i havnt posted for quite a while

Nick KNight Without Helmet!

Hey Chimp
This is the pic of Nick Knight's Without Helment. Hope u ll like it and If u like it just tell me the big file of player on which u want to see him......
Waiting for reply:happy
Cheers

Hey Guyz!
Please post some pictures Of South African Faces. my exams are going to an end on 10th may and after that I am free and will try to make faces of South African Team.
Cheers

Attachments

• knicknight.JPG
    knicknight.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
That looks very good Mehkar, but his left eye makes him look a bit zombie-ish. Fix the eye and it will be perfect.

it looks good, but the eyes make him look like a zombie :S could you make the hair more like how it is in the pic i posted of him, im going away for 2 weeks, so this will be my last post for a while

hEY smsn tHIS IS THE LINK OF lEE'S fACE
here U GO
http://planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=383158&postcount=160
CHEERS

Chimp123 said:
it looks good, but the eyes make him look like a zombie :S could you make the hair more like how it is in the pic i posted of him, im going away for 2 weeks, so this will be my last post for a while

Thankx Chimp......... I ll try to solve eyes and will try to post good screenie soon, Hope i ll release it before u come back
cheers

Hey Guyz
Thankx For ur Comments Post some Pics Of S.African Faces ....Bocz I want to make them for u soon.... Waiitng for reply
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread