Mehkars Face Download Thread (Ashwell Prince's Face to be released SEE the ScreeniE)

Do u like my faces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look im 13 now lets stop spamming the thread over my age ;)

Salam jani this is my 1st post to you tussi bi ki yaad rakho gy kis sakhi se pala para tha, hello to all crazy Cricketers and all of friends Play cricket and get close to each other have losts of fun and never ever dishaeat any one :)

hi Mehkar ...... Hope u ll fine you r a good face maker mcgrath's face is awesome so can u make some more Australian faces please if u r free.. When ur exams will finish?
Waiting for reply

I have checked urs previous post that u need some good pics of SouthAfrican players I ll try to post some of them soon

SMSN said:
Salam jani this is my 1st post to you tussi bi ki yaad rakho gy kis sakhi se pala para tha, hello to all crazy Cricketers and all of friends Play cricket and get close to each other have losts of fun and never ever dishaeat any one :)
Wsalam Mohsin good to see u there. Hope u ll enjoy there :happy If u need some help u can ask. And if u need faces etc just tell. i ll try to make them.
Cheers

fakhar! said:
hi Mehkar ...... Hope u ll fine you r a good face maker mcgrath's face is awesome so can u make some more Australian faces please if u r free.. When ur exams will finish?
Waiting for reply

I have checked urs previous post that u need some good pics of SouthAfrican players I ll try to post some of them soon

Hello Fakhar!
Thankx for appreciating ok which Australian face do u need Can I make
B. Lee's Face. My exams Will finish on 10th of May. :happy
Cheers

zubairbaig said:
Mehkar Please concentrate in yor exams....Dont work on faces
good luck

Hello Zubair ;)
Im working hard and concentrating in my exams. But, I want to make some faces in my free time :cheers
Cheers

Brilliant McGrath face reps for you it would be good if you can make after your Exams an Australian Face pack :) :happy

Ok Today I'll Make B. Lee's Face ........And Will release it as soon As possible

AusRule said:
Brilliant McGrath face reps for you it would be good if you can make after your Exams an Australian Face pack :) :happy
Thankx mate for giving me reps...... I'm releasing South African face pack After My exams... But now I m making some Aussies faces too. :happy
Cheers :cheers

Lee's Face Released

Hi Guyz
Here is the B. lee's Face.
Hope u ll like it. Post your comments about the face and duded plz
Post the screenie again. :happy
cheers

Attachments

• 4e22255e3f660ee23c227105c24e5236.zip
    198.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Guyz Please post your comments about the face

Excellent face there mehkar......can u please work on Lee's eyes to make it more realistic reps for u. u rules
And good luck for your exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread