Mob Simulator | New !dea..

LivingBird

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep Dipak is correct. I would say why not make a simulator than a mobile simulator. These days simulators are hardly so as a request someone should create a normal cricket simulator which should work.

RPHKR

National Board President
Mobile simulator is complicated and it isn't possible. If someone makes it, it won't suit all phones too.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Most of the simulators are platform dependent and even if mobile simulator is made, one cannot just assure that it runs on all mobiles. Developing an Andriod app will be what you are thinking, but it serves people enhanced with only Andriod phones. Just like how Angry Birds have been developed for numerous platforms, we need to develop 4-5 simulator mirrors so as to ensure that the software runs on all mobiles, what isn't practically possible, considering the work involved in it and the time the developer needs to invest on it.

Dipak: I don't agree with your point because the idea of a simulator what runs in mobile is excellent, but it is just not possible considering the current situation.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Memory would never be an issue, neither developing with android or any other platform. Let me tell you java works very well on most phones, which is the base for android, and porting it is very easy.

The only issue in developing something for a mobile platform is the fact that nobody would want to sim a match on the mobile and take the time to upload it here; and the life of the sim, would be limited. This is also for a very limited crowd, who don't mind not playing and just simming a match.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Varun, java works, on most phones. But you might have observed when you install games on a phone, what have been transferred from other phones, few doesn't work due to change in mobile display resolution. And few work with partial screens. I'm afraid if this app (if developed) faces the same issue.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Varun, java works, on most phones. But you might have observed when you install games on a phone, what have been transferred from other phones, few doesn't work due to change in mobile display resolution. And few work with partial screens. I'm afraid if this app (if developed) faces the same issue.

Its easy to get the frame size, Prithvi :)

Users who are viewing this thread