Most Memorable Moment

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which part of a match or action during a match do you remember the most.

Mine is Simon Jones bowling Clarke in last years Ashes. What a delivery :hpraise

All seven of Hoggard's wickets against South Africa at Johhanesburg in 2004, absolutley thrilling! I also find that Lord's final last year to be a memorable, heart-attack inducing encounter! Gret idea for a thread by the way.

mine is,

Sachin Vs Australia in Sharjah!!! What a match, single man threatening all the eleven!!! Thts the best match i ve ever witnessed!!!!

"Steve Waugh" holding the "World Cup Trophy 1999" after wining final match at LORDS, that is cuz he is my fav. player and Australia is my fav. team.

I also loved seeing Ponting getting nailed on the cheek by Harmy last year. It was made all the more memorable by one or two Aussie players saying beforehand that they didn't fear him.

The last day at Old Trafford during last years Ashes. Thousands got locked out, and I was amongst the final bunch to get into the ground. What a great day.

JamesyJames3 said:
The last day at Old Trafford during last years Ashes. Thousands got locked out, and I was amongst the final bunch to get into the ground. What a great day.

I bet you were gutted when we failed to take that final wicket! :crying

Richard Hadlee bowling Steve Waugh with the perfect delivery at the Basin. Inswinger pitches on middle, cuts away and hits the top of off stump. Nothing Waugh could do.

Freddie backing away to Brett Lee and hitting him into the scaffolding with all 9 fielders on the boundary. Absolutely amazing.

Drewska said:
Freddie backing away to Brett Lee and hitting him into the scaffolding with all 9 fielders on the boundary. Absolutely amazing.

And then when the camera man had to find the ball and throw it back!

Drewska said:
Yep :D. And then when Harry Kewell smashed it past richard wright to make it 3-1.... oops.

Hey! That was just sly! :crying

I'm not going to be sucked into an arguement about Liverpool's superiority!!

Back on Topic: When Paul Collingwood took that catch at Bristol versus Australia!

When in the forth day of the fifth test of the last Ashes and the umpires were trying to decide whether to go off or not.

The English fans just started to put all thier umbrellas off so then the Aussies just started to take thier shirts off and started to sunbath. Classic!

And Strauss' catch in the Ashes - that picture just stays with you forever.

Users who are viewing this thread