movement off the wicket

mikehextall1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
in my view after watching hundreds of test matches throughout my life ive seen the ball moving off the wicket all throgh the test, on cricket 2004 it moves for about 10 overs the stops, is their anyway we can make the ball seam off the wicket throughout a whole match on cricket 2004? and perhaps make it move a bit less rather than the huge seam movement we get when it does actually move??

I dont think there is enough seam movement at the start, unless your on a green pitch. So there must be a way to make all puitches seam more, and the green pitch to seam a bit less.

very good idea

yes i agree with u all we need to make the bal seam on all surfaces, a bit more on green and damp pitches. in this game life as a seam bowler is boring and hardwork unless u are playing in the green tops. we need a patch mates

The ball seams of the pitch in Normal Pitches with overcast i think. It happened to me in the current Knock Out series I am playing.........Chester-Le-Street............

Green pitch, overcast or grey conditions, in England, the ball will seam really nice. try!

Users who are viewing this thread