Ms.Dhoni cricket 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

india-lad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wishes dhoni presented a game called ms.dhoni cricket 2010 although i hate him. It would be very nice like brian lara cricket...

Regards:India-lad
<i>fan of indian cricket<i>

Sachin would be a more apt person for a cricket video game. We should have some Indian guys who should create a robust cricket game with support from an Indian player. With the kind of talent and brain that our people have, I am sure we can build a good cricket video game for the world to play.

LMAO !! i read it as Ms(miss) Dhoni cricket 2010 !! :rtfl:laugh

Sachin would be a more apt person for a cricket video game. We should have some Indian guys who should create a robust cricket game with support from an Indian player. With the kind of talent and brain that our people have, I am sure we can build a good cricket video game for the world to play.

the answer is TRINE ! ;)

when Dhoni has changed his gender?
:laugh:laugh
:rtfl

I wishes dhoni presented a game called ms.dhoni cricket 2010 although i hate him. It would be very nice like brian lara cricket...

Regards:India-lad
<i>fan of indian cricket<i>

Epic sigh.

You want a player that you hate to be on cricket game covers etc?

:facepalm

EA Sports said:
In a bit to regain sales on Baseba...er I mean Cricket games, we're proud to announce EA Hitler-Laden Cricket 10! The title comes after a recent poll of obviously the most smartest people, agreed that they love video games titles with somebody they hate.

............:facepalm

Gambhir would be more comfortable in the title.Sounds like Gautam Gambhir international cricket 2010 :rtfl

I'll prefer Mashraffe Mortaza Cricket 2010 :). Seems to be really contrasting ;)

What about M.Asif Cricket 2010(charssi Cricket 10):laugh:laugh
Sorry for an urdu word.

there isn't going to be miss dhoni cricket 2010.

personally, i would like Andrew Strauss Cricket 2010, or for that matter, how's about Ravi Bopara Cricket 2010

Andrew Symonds Cricket 2010 is coming out though. The fishing mode is particularly realistic from what i have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread