Munday takes 4 in a over

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i was making a post about hattricks about 20 mins ago, started playing and Munday takes 4 in a over, ive only had 1 previous hattrick, now 2 and a 4 wicket over! pity it wasnt as maiden!!!

Attachments

• munday hattrick, 4 in over.JPG
    munday hattrick, 4 in over.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 79
i cant even remember the last time i got more than a single wicket in an over!
although in the first one day game of last season, Munday took a wicket in each of 5 successive overs.

Just had a guy wrap up a 20-20 game in incredible style, by taking the last 4 wickets with successive deliveries! He finished with figures of 1-1-0-4!!!
His name is Richard Kenworthy, a new player for 2008, and he looks to be a star of the future. Takes lots of wickets, and has already made a few contributions with the bat too. I wasnt even captaining the game, as I was busy with England.

I have had loads of players get 4 in an over, and also I had the chance to get Munday, should I of got him? :O

I thought he was shite..

WHAT!!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
munday is a stunning player on ICC! seriously, every game ive played on it he allways takes over 100 first class wickets a year at less than 20!
hes not really played much first class cricket in real life yet (19 matches apparently), hes still young, so i dont know if someone who makes the game is a Somerset fan but they seam to think hes pretty promising

Munday, although only young is the man I go to when things get needy. He is my version of Warne. If there is anybody to turn a game on it's head it is Munday...

Users who are viewing this thread