Story My Cricket Coach Career

Bangladesh V Australia at Chittagong - Day Two

So, at the beginning of day two, Australia were in firm control of this match, and they took the attack to the Australians even more! Ponting and Langer remained in full control as they passed the 300 partnership mark.

Bna061stT-300Pship6.jpg

They continued their good days work reaching a 400 partnership...

Bna061stT-400Pship7.jpg

Then, came the moments of the day with both of these brilliant top order batsmen crossing the 200 mark. First to pass it was Langer and was followed by Ponting not long after.

Bna061stT-Langer2008.jpg

Bna061stT-200Ponting9.jpg

As the end of the day was nearing, these two batsmen were still in and setting Australia for a declaration on the next day. During this they crossed a massive 500 partnership!

Bna061stT-500Pship10.jpg

So, the end of day two came with the same two players still in and looking good for a 600 partnership and a declaration at some point on day 3!

Bna061stT-DayTwo11.jpg

Wow Aus are crusing. I say win by and innings and 100 runs

Wow, a high quality Cricket Coach story. This is what we like to see!
Great work and keep it up. Let's hope we see some realistic results. :)

Bangladesh V Australia at Chittagong - Day Three

At the start of the day all eyes were on the Australian changing room (no, not because someone was stripping!):eek: as the whole world anticipated when Ricky Ponting would declare the innings. Many people were surprised when Ricky Ponting and Justin Langer returned to the middle to resume their innings. They started off well adding 30 more runs to get to their 600 Partnership!!!

Bna061stT-600Pship12.jpg

Soon after that, Ricky Ponting passed the 250 mark. But a much bigger applause was heard for Justin Langer when he passed 300!

Bna061stT-Langer30013.jpg

Then came the moment that everybody had been expecting. Ricky Ponting announced that Australia's innings was declared on a very healthy score of 617.

Bna061stT-aus1stinns14.jpg

Australia, with a massive total were now looking to place Bangladesh under severe pressure and they really did do that by reducing the Tigers to a dismal 180 all out in under 2 sessions! Brett Lee took a brilliant 5for with apt support from the rest of the bowlers. The only resistance was from Khaled Mashud (96) and K Haque with 21. However, it came as no surprise when Ricky Ponting asked Bangladesh to follow on - still 437 runs behind!

Bna061stT-Ban1stinns15.jpg

Bangladesh came out to bat once again in the gloom and they yet again gave away an early wicket before the end of play came. Bangladesh are now in a dire situation and are odds-on to lose by an innings!

Bna061stT-DayThree16.jpg

Bangladesh V Australia at Chittagong - Day Four

Well, we arrive at the ground on day four expecting a big, big win and sure enough, its not long before the Tigers succumb to our bowlers with a 5for from McGrath and great support from Lee and co.

Bna061stT-ban2ndInns17.jpg

So, here is the final match scorecard - and what an amazing win for my first match in charge!

Bna061stT-Endofmatch18.jpg

So now we lead the series 1-0 with the second test soon - I am growing in confidence and am already anticipating the Ashes later this year!

Bna061stT-seriesscore.jpg

Wow, not too much realism but a high quality story :)

Keep it up, keeps me entertained coz my trial finished.

Well done to Wildwil who wins 25vCash for guessing the closest to the result...

The second test will start soon (when I wake up)

Bangladesh V Australia 2nd Test at Bogra - Lineups

Here are the lineups, the coin toss and the ground conditions prior to this second test match:

Lineupsetc.jpg

I hope this comes to be a good match at the end, keep going mate, good thread.

Bangladesh V Australia 2nd Test at Bogra - Day One

Well, not a very exciting day all round as the Australians once again punished the Tigers in a way that I feel, although I am the Aussie manager, that they do not deserve, scoring big scores and tiring out their bowlers in the heat! Anyway, early on in the day Australia lost the man who had just come of the back of a triple century, Justin Langer, for just 11. Then, through Hayden and Ponting, Australia began to build a formidable total and crossed the 50 partnership not long before lunch. However, after lunch, Ponting was dismissed and was quickly followed by Katich. Then the amazing Hussey came to the crease and later in the day, after enduring another 50 partnership, Hayden had hit another test century...

aus1stinns-hayden1001.jpg

There was more great scoring from these two inform batsmen with them scoring the 100 partnership just after tea.

aus1stinns-hayden100pshiphussey1.jpg

However, not long after this, Hayden was dismissed after scoring 128. Brad Hodge came to the crease hoping to carry on the run-fest and soon Hussey and Hodge found themselves leaving the pitch for the night...

1stday.jpg

Join us soon for all the action on Day Two of this test match at Bogra.

Users who are viewing this thread