My game is not saving

Papapav

School Cricketer
I had this issue with DBC 17. My game will not at all save from the get-go. I could not get a refund for dbc 17 cause I literally spent 10 hours trying to fix it before requesting a refund with steam only to be told if its past the 2 hour mark no refunds can be made.

I decided screw it, and bought Ashes cricket.. and god.. why did I repeat the same mistake..
My game does not save on Ashes cricket either. I always find myself having to re-do setting from controller to gamma settings. None of my career player data is saving. NOTHING.

I have requested help from BigAnt via enquires however have not received any response?
So gutted I just wanted to play a cricket game now I have spent literally $120AUD on 2 games which are broken...

Can anyone help me figure out why my games will not save?

arvnd56a

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had this issue with DBC 17. My game will not at all save from the get-go. I could not get a refund for dbc 17 cause I literally spent 10 hours trying to fix it before requesting a refund with steam only to be told if its past the 2 hour mark no refunds can be made.

I decided screw it, and bought Ashes cricket.. and god.. why did I repeat the same mistake..
My game does not save on Ashes cricket either. I always find myself having to re-do setting from controller to gamma settings. None of my career player data is saving. NOTHING.

I have requested help from BigAnt via enquires however have not received any response?
So gutted I just wanted to play a cricket game now I have spent literally $120AUD on 2 games which are broken...

Can anyone help me figure out why my games will not save?
It's most probably ur antivirus that's blocking it to access my documents folder.. Which antivirus you use?

Decent144

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone please share Ashes cricket 17 ps4 save file ?because i am unable to download teams from cricket academy on ps4.

Users who are viewing this thread