My new AUS kit - Give ur mail ID for it-or get it BLVonli

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi there
u can see my new Australian kit................
plz give ur mail ID or get it from this site......the usual guys who i send...plz i lost ur all mail ID.......i only got paul's mail id .....so i have only send it him and BLC online...others plz give urs
aus-pre.jpg

have fun

Edited By siskue on Feb. 10 2002 at 21:02

hi there
the kit i on its way
by the way i have send the kits to all those who's ID i have..........so if i hvae missed some one plz tell me ;)

siskue,if you don't mind ,i will give you some tips to improve,

1.create the correct helmet(see some pic in cricinfo) tim and the logo on the helmet and caps is incorrect logo

2.the badges are too large.
3.remove one logo from the pads and it is too large
4. the WKshirt is too long on the back side(correct it)

bye

hi there

i think that the helmet is not helmet..............i made the cap for the helmet............so someof can use it as Cap........the helmet will be made with the shoes i make for This Kit.........and the WK shirt is long from that view only......if u see when he is standing its correct size..........

the badges should be large coz the whole kit is very small that its very difficult to get a very very very small sized badge for it..........if u make it small then it will not have the quality for it...........it will be like playiong with low resolutions

so if u want a low rezzz badge i will make that for u ?

the Same applies to the pads..............

Edited By siskue on Feb. 11 2002 at 00:14

and for the caps........just was confused ....i will make the correct caps sorry

and i will re send to STE

Edited By siskue on Feb. 11 2002 at 01:05

HI Sisku,
After a long time I am babai here again. Well good news that you made an australian kit. Please send me the same at [email protected]. Also I need the Pakistan,
Bangladesh and Kenya Kit as these only are needed to be made. Otherwise every thing has been made.

Bye,
BABAI. :)

hi siskue!!!!
received your kits and here is the feed back
great work once again and as usual
this time u have improved the shading than what it was before
keep up the good work man
regards
dippyslara :)

hi all....nice to see u all............

as said in my previous posts .......i would like to make some changes in the kits, like the cap and shoes.......after i finish it i will send it to u all ---today evening IST ....thankz guys

for all......of u

i am sending the KITS again.......coz i made some little changes to the badges...helmet , caps ,and a GREY NICHOLLS shoe after request from PAUl r smith.........:)

Users who are viewing this thread