My Registration is labelled as Automated Behaviour

T

ThunderViperX

I registered once and it rejected my registration for automated/spam-like behaviour.
I've made 3-4 more accounts after that in hope that I'll not face the issue but all accounts were rejected.
Would be very helpful if I got back one of them.

One of the accounts' usernames were Thunder Viper X. If that account could be retrieved it would be fine

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I registered once and it rejected my registration for automated/spam-like behaviour.
I've made 3-4 more accounts after that in hope that I'll not face the issue but all accounts were rejected.

One of the accounts' usernames were Thunder Viper X. If that account could be retrieved it would be fine
Your account Thunder Viper X triggered a multiple account of another account of yours Username: TVX, UserId: 203861

Try using your main account and kindly stop creating new ones.

T

ThunderViperX

Your account Thunder Viper X triggered a multiple account of another account of yours Username: TVX, UserId: 203861

Try using your main account and kindly stop creating new ones.
It still says account rejected in both those accounts. I cant use either of them

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Aye. That'll help.

Users who are viewing this thread