Your Cricket My SG Sunny Tonny & BDM Dynamic Power Super bat

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These are the two beauties I got from Ajit (Online Stockist). I recieved the SG Sunny Tonny today and the BDM was bought few months ago, as you can see they are Grade 1 bats. Both of these bats are top quality and they are top bats. The pickup and feel of both of these bats is most impressive! The pictures don't do justice but they are huge and comparing the size of the bat with its weight one can easily say these bats are massive!

I tested them with mallet & ball and sound/ping is sooo sweet that I don't think I will need to knock them, overall I am very happy with both bats. Feel free to ask any questions or leave comments. thanks

sgbdm1.jpg

sgbdm2.jpg

sgbdm4.jpg

sgbdm5.jpg

sgbdm6.jpg

sgbdm8.jpg

sgbdm7.jpg

sgbdm3.jpg

Last edited:
You should always knock the bat in man.

Never had the SG Sunny Tonn (love the name:p) but I had the BDM Dynamic Power Super. Seemed a decent bat in the shop, but didn't like the feel of it much and didn't use it very much at all. Huge edges, but I find my favourite Indian bat brands were MRF and SS and the BDM just wasn't that great.

There was a massive craze for SG bats like half a year ago, all of a sudden nobody uses them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread