• Epic Fail! Less than 20

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Average, 20 - 40

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll do pretty good 50 - 70

• He will pwn! 70+

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll get injured by a bouncer or somethin (Cuts the above options)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll faint when he looks at Kate (Cuts the above options)

• What the hell is this?

• Total voters

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
74849d1281009149-kbcs-killing-graphics-mjj-gb-whos-roll-4way.png

Prologue

20pbjuq.jpg

They ask me, how? Napoleon Einstein? My grandfather was a scientist, he wrote a letter to Einstein and was even sent a reply, despite reading the letter, I have no idea what it was about. My mother is a Physics graduate and teaches Physics at a school, my father's named is Napoleon and i'm Einstein, Napoleon Einstein. We are rationalists and do not believe in god , people are named Ram or Krishna after there gods, similarly, I am name Napoleon and Einstein after great people.

I was born in Chennai and picked up my first bat at the age of 4, my dream is to become a match - winning all rounder. Anil Kumble has always been my hero for his passion and dedication. I still remember my first century in club cricket, at the age of 9, smashed those bowlers to there core, ever since, my parents have supported me all the way for my love of cricket.

Over the past 6 years, i haven't been given as many chances as I would've liked to have although I don't mind because one day, I shall have my day. The selectors will one day come to there senses and add me into that squad. My current target is to play in as many IPL matches as possible for Chennai Super Kings, here I come!

Attachments

• Stats.PNG
    Stats.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
P

pcfan123

oh_no_you_didnt.gif

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Go rationalists! Darwin ftw!

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
a name like napoleon einstein, means that he must be strong willed and smart :sarcasm great start to the story, hopefully it turns out great.:)

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Bloody IPL

attachment.php

How could they do this to me? This just makes me think more and more to myself, will I ever play for India? That one little phone call has finished everything! How can the Chennai selectors be so stupid? They know I can do this! I'm sure coach Fleming must've said something to go against them! These Selectors are just so stubborn, why me?!?! What about Arun? Why couldn't they take him out of the squad! He's completely useless, although he has 4 years more experience, he can't do anything! I really needed this chance and now they've stuffed it up!

Just like the 2009 and 2010 IPL, they've kicked me out of the squad to "trim down the size", you've got to be kidding right? These guys are bloody billionaires, can't they afford me? Don't they understand that I just want experience? This is all that Lalit Modi's fault, he's made IPL all about International players, 5 Internationals allowed in the lineup, it's a bloody INDIAN Premier League, all he wants is money, that stupid pig!

I may be going a little over the top here but I really needed this chance, I just don't know when it'll happen. I don' have much time, I trained so hard for this opportunity, even Tamil Nadu are screwing with me! I've scored a half century in every bloody match and yet they barely let me play, I just can't understand what's goin on. Could it be racist, or maybe it has something to do with my name? Surely not! How could I even think that! There's nothing I can do now anyway, I just need to try harder and harder to get into the squad next year, till then I need to prove my worth into the Tamil Nadu side and one day, I know that I WILL PLAY FOR INDIA!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is this a story or did Einstein really post like that (the last one you have posted)?

P

pcfan123

Maybe he should leave India and try to go play in county cricket.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Is this a story or did Einstein really post like that (the last one you have posted)?

No he hasn't posted like that, as you see I have edited his stats, I have made his age 22, but he's actually 20 and so I've forwarded 2 years without telling anyone.

Maybe he should leave India and try to go play in county cricket.

I have a better idea in hand :spy

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
KPL

huge.72.364693.JPG

As I walked around pissed of at the fact that my IPL chances had been demolished, my phone began to ring,

Hello
Hey, Napoleon, it's Arjun
Uh, do I know you?
Sorry, i'm the manager of Mangalore United and I want you to join the side, i'm sure you've seen last years Karnataka Premier League Table, clearly we need a better side and I want you in it!
You've heard about what CSK did right?
I sure have and that's why I called you, what you reckon?
I'm honoured that you've chosen me, so where and when?
Come to the nets at Krishnan Park in Bangalore, the day after tomorrow and you can meet me and the team
I'll see you there

It's just as my dad used to say, "If one door closes, another opens." This may not be my best opportunity but I might be able to build a reputation in for T20 if I can stand out. I never really imagined playing in the KPL but if that's what it takes, so be it! So Bangalore, here I come!

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

KPL? What the fearsome tweak is that, he's not going to make it big playing in mickey mouse leagues. Just move to NYC and drive a cab Napoleon

Users who are viewing this thread