Story Natwest Series

Who will become the Man of the Series of Natwest Series?

• M.Vaughan

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Virendar Shewag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew Flintoff

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Stephen Harmisson

• Sourav Gangully

• Irphan Pathan

• Alex Warf

• Others

• Total voters
This is how England batsmen got out.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 51
Those are the pictures I had and I resized them. Some of them aren't resized because I deleted them from my computer already. So for next match I will size them 640 x 480 like i did with these few pictures. The next match of Netwest Series will be on Tuesday 11/2/04. I will put scorecards, pictures and news, so please check!!!

Last edited:
Thanks!!! Will P that's so nice of you.

Last edited:
News

A. Nehra will not play in the 2nd match of Netwest Series aganist England

Indian left handed seam bowler A. Nehra who took 2 early wickets for 40 runs and 3 madian overs in last game will not play in his 2nd match of Netwest Series against top class team England at The Oval because he sprained his ankle so in this case he may not play for the rest of the series. Indian captain S. Ganguly said," all rounder A. Agarkar will play the 2nd match. He also said that England is on top and leading the series 1-0, we need to win the 2nd match to fight for the final and to win the Netwest series on English soil.

Please answer this Question??? What should India need to do to win the 2nd and the final?

Attachments

• Nehra1.JPG
    Nehra1.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Will P It's just for time pass. Any way, just type like what should India do to win.. what player should play in indian team, lineup, and other stuff. Just tell me your own opinion. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
Will P I'm just doing this for fun... time pass
The next match is tomorrow so check the scorecard, pictures and news.

Last edited:
:) Lineup for the 2nd match of Netwest Series!!

India
S Ganguly, V Sehwag, VVS Laxman, M Kaif, R Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, R. Gavaskar, A Agarkar,I Pathan, Harbhajan Singh and L Balaji (captain S. Ganguly)

Attachments

• indian flag.JPG
    indian flag.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
England

M. Trescothick, V. Solanki, M. Vaughan, A. Strauss,A. Flintoff, P. Collingwood G. Jones, A. Giles, D. Gough, A. Wharf and S. Harmison (captain-M. Vaughan)

Attachments

• England flag.JPG
    England flag.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 212
England vs India , 2nd ODI, The Oval, Natwest Challenge

Series Natwest Challenge
Type of Match ODI
Teams England vs India
Date 11/2/04
Venue The Oval
Overs 50
Umpires MR Benson (Eng) and
DB Hair (Aus)
Third Umpire NJ Llong (Eng)
Match Referee MJ Procter (SA)

Latest score

England won the toss and elected to bat. After bating first England lost their 4 early wickets of M. Trescothick, V. Solanki, M. Vaughan, A. Strauss after 11 overs
score 67-4. A. Flintoff and P. Collingwood are at the crease trying to score qicketest runs.

England vs India , 2nd ODI, The Oval, Natwest Challenge

Series Natwest Challenge
Type of Match ODI
Teams England vs India
Date 11/3/04
Venue The Oval
Overs 50
Umpires MR Benson (Eng) and
DB Hair (Aus)
Third Umpire NJ Llong (Eng)
Match Referee MJ Procter (SA)
Toss won by England
Elected to bat

Scorecard

Attachments

• scorecard1.JPG
    scorecard1.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 26
  • balling.JPG
    balling.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 35
  • s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
screen shots

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 36
News

England need to get their act together

England completely struggled against India in the 2nd match of Netwest series at The Oval. England won the toss and elected to bat first for some other reasons. M Trescothick and V Solanki started the inning well with doubles and 4's. Young I. Pathan was very expensive in his first 2 overs and picking up a wicket. After that L. Balaji and all rounder A. Agarkar quickly picked up 3 more early wickets to put India on top. Harbhajan Singh picked up 3 wickets and R Gavaskar 2. Jones's catch was dropped by A. Agarkar in Gavaskar's over. At that moment England was 107/8. As a result England was all out after 21 overs on 115/10. English people in the stadium were hoping England to wrape up the series by wining it. But, I don't think this target will let them win.

England Bowling Figures

Attachments

• balling.JPG
    balling.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread