NBA Discussion Thread

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
nba-all-star-game-2009-20090215164352.jpg

Discuss about NBA regular season and playoff in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Obviously Boston will be everyones envy.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Sohums Rockets will try again but like last year the gas will run out the Rockets as business end comes up.

For BC Darius Miles will make up for Poseys loss and Rondo will be changed guy this season.

Spurs and Pistons will always be there about and LA VS Spurs will be rivalry again in West with Piston and Celtics going on in East.

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
Sohums Rockets will try again but like last year the gas will run out the Rockets as business end comes up.

For BC Darius Miles will make up for Poseys loss and Rondo will be changed guy this season.

Spurs and Pistons will always be there about and LA VS Spurs will be rivalry again in West with Piston and Celtics going on in East.

Darius Miles? The guy who hasn't played in 2 seasons? The guy who hasn't played over 65 games since 2004? I would hold off on him, sid. Just wait and see. :laugh

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well atleast he will be fit till Playoffs arrive.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Ron Artest is in the Rockets and with Yao back from injury, we have quite a formidable starting lineup with T-Mac and Skip 2 My Lou in the front-court and Yao, Artest and probably Battier rounding off the back-court.

Also, Steve Francis is coming back from surgery and he may end up being a key player this season.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
BC need to get steal off free agents to strengthen bench. :mad:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Good win for the Rockets over the Grizzlies. Next challenge is the Mavericks. Damn my late night class getting in the way of watching this!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Rockets dropping two in a row. They matched the Celts but for the last 6 minutes or so a couple of nights back and tonight lost a thriller with a 30-foot buzzer-beating 3-pointer for the victory from the Blazer's Brandon Roy in OT.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nice to see the Bulls getting back to .500 after a win over the Suns. I watched them get steam rolled by the Cavs a couple days ago so it was nice to see them getting into the paint more often and causing TO's. Not sure how they played against the Suns as I didn't watch the game, but Rose is such a gun. He is never afraid to get into the paint unlike most of his team mates. Hope he truly utilizes his skills for the Bulls and actually stays there.

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
Well, that was ugly. Lakers didn't even play well in the 1st quarter too.

Still early, both teams still working themselves out.

Users who are viewing this thread