NBA Playoffs 2009: Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Cleveland Cavaliers (1) vs. Atlanta Hawks (4)
The Cavs had a banner season taking home one of the best NBA regular season records with 66-16 and having the second-best NBA regular season home record at 39-2. LeBron "King" James was recently crowned the regular season MVP and by quite a margin.

The Hawks, on the other hand, caused flutters last season after taking the dominant Boston Celtics to 7 games. This season, they knocked off D-Wade's Heat in 7 games and have quite an up-and-coming line-up featuring several young stars.

Odds
Hawks: 14/1
Cavs: 1/28

Players to Watch Out For
From the Cavs you have obviously LeBron James leading the fore. He's got decent backup from sharpshooter Mo Williams and Delonte West. Zydrunas Ilgauskas is a quality center who can knock down the long-range jumper. The Hawks have one of the scoring leaders of the year Joe Johnson with backup from the energetic youngsters Josh Smith and Al Horford. The veteran Mike Bibby is going to be running point.

Maybe he'll update the odds, if the other team wins a match.

But I think we are not in mode of changing odds once posted or is it possible !

Really what is the point of posting a bet that only pay $0.04??
You could always risk your money on the underdog. ;)

I will update the odds when they become available but I wouldn't expect it to pay out better for a Cleveland win.

Last edited:
You could always risk your money on the underdog. ;)

I will update the odds when they become available but I wouldn't expect it to pay out better for a Cleveland win.

We had that debate, Tom, FB and myself and decided that once the odds are posted they should remain the same, if that has changed then am not aware!

Users who are viewing this thread