Need a suggestion from you guys...

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I just started playing World Championship in hard mode (50 overs), unlike all the other times that I played this game, for the Championship I recruited the current lineup for Pakistan (avoided using superstars like Wasim, Saeed Anwar, and Waqar but used my custom player instead of Razzaq who is much like Razzaq).

Now the problem is, I like playing with sam's runout patch, I hate it when Brian Lara gets out cuz of that bug when he's playing in great form against me. :mad: Ofcourse, when I use the runout bug, my lineup gets all screwed up after I come back to playing a saved game. But, since using sam's lineup patch doesn't work in conjunction with the runout bug, seems I have to picj between the two.

Is there a remedy for this? Or is playing with only one of the two patches my only choice? If so, how do you guys suggest I alternate between the two while playing the game?

Well to my knowledge there is no solution, you have to use one or the other, i use lineup one because i hardly get many runouts maybe one an innings and it doesnt bother me, so its all up to you

I use the runout exe when I'm bowling and the lineup exe for batting.If only sam had made 1 exe which fixes both bugs......

i got an idea, get 9 down(runout.exe.), save and switch. The last can be a run out, no big deal.....and ure lineup won't get screwed........

use the line up editior to edit your line, and then use the run out... this way when it changes back, its still your line, thats what i do

trinidevil69 said:
use the line up editior to edit your line, and then use the run out... this way when it changes back, its still your line, thats what i do
Hmm...thanx, I'll give it a try. Gonna have to learn how to use the line-up editor first.

ZoraxDoom said:
i got an idea, get 9 down(runout.exe.), save and switch. The last can be a run out, no big deal.....and ure lineup won't get screwed........
Hmm...have u tried it? Does it work?

Will p said:
Well to my knowledge there is no solution, you have to use one or the other, i use lineup one because i hardly get many runouts maybe one an innings and it doesnt bother me, so its all up to you
It starts bothering me when the opposition puts up a good fight and then their best batsman gets runout because of this stupid bug.

Ok, I have one very important question about the lineup editor, hopefully someone can answer it. I was successfully able to get a lineup to work for me. Every time I start a new game, the correct lineup appears. But since I already started the WC tounament before I used the lineup editor, my lineup is messed up in the Championship. Is there any way to get the editor's lineup to work in an already started tournament?

You have to edit the lineup for that particular ".sav" file

nightprowler10 said:
Hmm...have u tried it? Does it work?
I don't really have a problem with run-outs. But thereotically it should work. Give it a shot.

ive tried using the line up editor...
works ok...but ive got the problem of not been able to add Warne

The line-up editor option works great. Thanx!!! :hpraise
ive tried using the line up editor...
works ok...but ive got the problem of not been able to add Warne
I believe you have to earn Warne, not sure how.

cant remember how...but i downloaded someones line up who had created Warne...
Ive tried to add him in the default line up but it jus says "unable to find bowler in team line up", but his names in the drop down menu.
And when i play the game, i can select n use him
???

fur105 said:
cant remember how...but i downloaded someones line up who had created Warne...
Ive tried to add him in the default line up but it jus says "unable to find bowler in team line up", but his names in the drop down menu.
And when i play the game, i can select n use him
???
In the lineup editor first make sure that he is in the batting lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread