Need help wit ODIs(n mayb tests)

Brystow

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
im nu to this game, prob been playin it 4 bout 2 months now, but i cant win in the national league, ive read all the other advice but it's jus not workin :crying . im top of the county league won all my matches but on other saved games i have, i either draw the match or lose, plse plse help me!! :help thank guys

When batting in ODIs just put the batsmen on 6 bars all the time. They'll slog you to victory.

Rob H said:
When batting in ODIs just put the batsmen on 6 bars all the time. They'll slog you to victory.
they'll get out soon..instead try to play one or two batsman as anchor n get somebody to slog with 7 bars, i use symonds n gilchrist or harvey to slog while hayden n martyn r my anchors :D

i had this problem. But know i win them easily. Put your aggerive and in form batsmen at top and put them on aggeresive which just leaves 3 bars and hopefully they will score.

Everyone seems to have batting probs, but I suck at bowling instead :brickwall

Alright for 4day games (4 blocks) and 20-20 (2 blocks) but I normally have big big problems with winning in one dayers. I try low aggression, high aggression, mixing field settings, bowling at the legs and far away from the stump - I always get knocked around for 6+ over (except for my spinner who goes a bit cheaper) and don't take lots of wickets like in 20-20.

Any tips? I'm tired of being thrashed by Scotland and finishing up in the bottom 3 of the National League division 2. :mad

Joshu said:
Everyone seems to have batting probs, but I suck at bowling instead :brickwall

Alright for 4day games (4 blocks) and 20-20 (2 blocks) but I normally have big big problems with winning in one dayers. I try low aggression, high aggression, mixing field settings, bowling at the legs and far away from the stump - I always get knocked around for 6+ over (except for my spinner who goes a bit cheaper) and don't take lots of wickets like in 20-20.

Any tips? I'm tired of being thrashed by Scotland and finishing up in the bottom 3 of the National League division 2. :mad
which is your county team?
try giving coaching in bowling to new and out of form bowlers. it helps if you drop a bowler and let him play in the 2nd XI for a couple of matches. thats the best way to get form back. the best line for a fast bowler is over the wkt for a right handed batsman and vice-versa for left handed batsman,(best length on fast pitches is just short of length). for spinners bowl full length deliveries to get more turn on spinning pitches..in 20-20 set defensive fields. in ODI set fields depending on the opposition and form of bowlers(also conditions).. :D

Tips are helping a bit, probably just need to get some more training for my bowlers since they are slowly getting better (sort of)

Finished up 13th in the National League compared to 18th last season. One win away from going up a division, but then Surrey whipped me by 65 runs :D

i usually chase targets in ODIs. in FC matches its better to bat first and post a huge total so that you can win by an innings..

I just bat V Agressive in 20-20 and One Dayers with all my batsmen and get huge scores and only lose like 5 wickets. Also I like to bat V Agressive in First Class. Its very fun batting V Agressive in first class because before you know it you have scored 300 in a session and it would normally take a day.

Users who are viewing this thread