need hlep

nytcricket

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi. guys if anyone can help me please do. when my game downloads for a match it shut automatically . does anyone know how to help me.

please don't tell me look at the fourms or go to this website. just tell me what to do to fix my problem thanx.

no

no i just download it for the first time and don't know y it don't wor. i didn't download anything newabout that game. so help me

OK so you downloaded the game, and didnt buy an original.

Hmmm can you see your problem?

no no i think he means that whilst it is loading a game or a saved game it crashes to the desktop. i dont think cricket 2004 has a full version where u can download it.

no no i think he means that whilst it is loading a game or a saved game it crashes to the desktop. i dont think cricket 2004 has a full version where u can download it.
You can download any game..........
But yeah, that's probably what he meant

what a fool. i bought the game from virgin megadstores in bristol, installed it, had the game for a month, took it back and got my refund :D I also took backups of the pc_gob file before i returned it :)

and the best thing about that is....its so damn legal!!

Well PC Games are pretty cheap here, so it doesnt really matter.

Maybe the loader was under such a load that it started to upload, causing the loaded download to unload it's payload, overloading the loadbearer which of course would make it offload.

Originally posted by MadKiwi
Maybe the loader was under such a load that it started to upload, causing the loaded download to unload it's payload, overloading the loadbearer which of course would make it offload.

Right.............

What a load

Okies pal, do this and folks here might be able to able to help you. In the folder where you have installed Cricket 004 there is a an exe file named Cricket2004_EZ.exe. Double click on this and a summary of your computer's hardware will be created and saved on your desktop as EAsy_EA.txt. Double click on this file and open it. Delete the first six line from this file
(Delete these lines:
Support request generated by EAsy. Copyright 2002 Electronic Arts.
Product: Cricket 2004
Serial Number: xxx
User Name: xxx
Email Address: xxx
Category: xxx )
Then save it and attach it to your post in this forum using the "attach file" option that is there at the bottom when you post a reply here.

Okies pal, do this and folks here might be able to able to help you. In the folder where you have installed Cricket 2004 there is a a file named Cricket2004_EZ.exe. Double click on this and a summary of your computer's hardware will be created and saved on your Desktop as EAsy_EA.txt. Double click on this file and open it. Delete the first six line from this file
(Delete these lines:
Support request generated by EAsy. Copyright 2002 Electronic Arts.
Product: Cricket 2004
Serial Number: xxx
User Name: xxx
Email Address: xxx
Category: xxx )
Then save it and attach it to your post in this forum using the "attach file" option that is there at the bottom when you post a reply here.

Just edit it and put something like; double post or something.

Users who are viewing this thread