Need some help plz

cecilkhan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i downloaded some patches and installed, now when i play the game just before the match starts i get a mssg with diff file problems
such as : 072209c09...... .big
I dont know how to fix them also not sure that which patch created this problem and i don't want to reinstall the game coz i've worked so hard to install the patches.
Any help wuld be appreciated.
Thanks.

Make sure that you download the Unique Face Patch,the .big file errors may be related to these.Could you give a list of patches that you downloaded?

i downloaded so many patches that itz hard to remember and write them but i downloaded some faces for indian and pakistani players.

cecilkhan said:
i downloaded so many patches that itz hard to remember and write them but i downloaded some faces for indian and pakistani players.

Try download this patch and see if the problem persists.

I think Barmyarmy can help you on this one for sure.. because he helped everyone with these kind of problems i still dont have an idea what problem this is :mad:

Clearly its a face related problem,Im pretty sure that the Unique Face Patch is not installed properly,the error is a missing big file(that of Sehwag) and if the Unique Face patch was installed with all the .bigs it shouldnt happen.Make sure that you follow the procedures in the Readme.

thanks guys for your help and time but i reinstalled the game. thanks anyways

Users who are viewing this thread