No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

n3wu$3r

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
24qn4gk.gif

.:. WELCOME TO MY THREAD .:.

Sup everone,
hope u guys doin fine...
ok i will be sharing all my GFX work(espicially GFX on Cricket) with you guys...i will try my best to fulfill ur request aswell....and would also try my best to impress u all through my GFX as well as behaviour..;)

sum sigs i madeee.....

Chandarpual
2wqdhes.jpg

Steyn
33uv5om.jpg

Afridi
2qm2ic6.jpg

McCullum
15ykvq.jpg

Misbah
mawkl3.jpg

Ronaldhinho
2ajbdyo.jpg

thts few of them hope they arent tht bad.....​

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Wow they are great! You sure do love splatter don't you :p. The bg's are a little plain though, add some textures and more light textures and you'll be amazing.

Last edited:

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Woah those are breathtaking! :hpraise KBC watch out, You have a competitor...;)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
You really are a mixed bunch. Firstly, I love all these sigs so I give any critisim keep in mind I still think you are already one of the best on this forum ;)

I'll start with your worse ones. Steyn one, I dont like the colouring. The render is hard to see and the text is to small. I like the McCullum one except you have smudged over his face to much. The last syen one, the orange effects behind it doesn't much. The background could be better.

Those are the one I dont like.

The afridi one is pure class! Those effects are awesome and you have covered his face, fantastic text too.

Misbhah one is my favourite. One of my fav sigs I haev seen in a long time. I love the simple background and the effects coming from out of him! It would probabaly look better if it was a soccer player with a white kit on though. But you've made him blend well with some Green around there.

KUTGW!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, FB has pretty much summed up what I wanted to say but I have to say that you are absolutely amazing with lighting and text. Hope to see more from you!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Woah those are breathtaking! :hpraise KBC watch out, You have a competitor...;)

Mate, i just get on with my works, i don't see whoever the competitor might be, but well, yes, newuser has tremendous potential..:)..

BTW!, Hi mate! I have seen your post in my thread and saw your signature and understood you are a guy with loads of graphics potential, keep it up mate, you have such a great style like Ivan..

:D..

n3wu$3r

Club Captain
thanks alot everybody......i am really pleased with all of ur comments....u guys are just awesome ;)......KBC is a legend and i am nowhere near him even...btw i was a bit busy with my Competetion thts why i cuolden't reply...sorry for tht

and yeh here is the sig u requested mate

2qls8i1.jpg

forgot to add the border
2n6het5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread