NETMEETING?

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have it but how it works i have no idea.

Plus it has been mentioned by blink he told me that you could play cricket2004 online actulay bowling to each other.Is that true if it is then how come no body has checked it before?

hey guys i found some information about online gamplay here what some body has to say using netmeeting and playing online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to play the game online:
Coordinate in advanced whose screen will be used to play the game......either the home team or most experienced person at NETMEETING should be considered. Whoever controls the screen must have the DMB game open AND MUST have the game in a window mode. The controlling manager will then click on the SHARE icon and chose the DMB window. Then the controlling manager will click on COLLABORATE and both managers should then have access to the same screen. In the room directory that both of you are in, one manager's line should read "Collaborating" and the others should read "In control". In order take control of the screen, simply double click on the mouse.....then you can use either the mouse or your keyboard to play the game with. In my experience in using this as the controlling manager, once I clicked on the mouse at the beginning, all i needed to do was use the keyboard and my keystrokes were recorded with no mouse work needed with the exception of pitching changes or other miscelaneous moves, and once the game starts and knowing when which manager should make his move, the game will flow much smoother. With experience you will be able to become more comfortabe as to when to need to use the mouse. When I first started playing the first games, it took upwards of 45 minutes to play one game, but it got down to 18-20 minutes for the more experienced player. You should allow yourself 3 hours for a 5 game series to include entering lineups, playing games and all the little stuff in between to include bathroom breaks! You can chat online by keeping the chat window open during play and its really easy to talk back and forth which can add to the excitement by providing your own play by play or simply taunting the other manager during the series! All in all i have found it a very exciting endeavor to play games this way and actually quite simple once the program is downlaoded and loaded. Hopefully this will help you in downloading and walking you through the process of using NETMEETING. I will in the near future release a list of managers that have NETMEETING and want to play their series using this program. If you have this program and want to play, let me know and I will advertise this thruout the league. Feel free to Email me with any questions you may have.

well you can try it out with someone here who has it too and try playing the game online...but make sure you have real fast net speed and a good pc to support the game...but u sure that guy's talking abt c2k4 coz he is talking of the game getting over in 10-20 mins??? i am sure a 10- over one day with all 20 overs bowled runs for a bit longer than 20 mins...at least on my pc it does...so either he is talking of some other game or he is real bad at the game...

THIS COULD BE A BREAKTHROUGH!!!! Fardin where did you get that information from ?

Last edited:
blink182 said:
THIS COULD BE A BREAKTHROUGH!!!! Fardin where did you get that information from ?
man i thought fardin said in his first post that you told him abt it...and I saw a thread in online play forum where it was you who suggested this method to fardin..or was it someone else?

hmmm there would probably be alot of lag, but maybe it will work, some people will have to try it

hey i got this in another website.
Can some one try it with me please netmeeting is located under net the program go down and click on netmeeting register it wont cost any money register get your password and i will call you.

Users who are viewing this thread