New Create Mode!!!!!!!

Agree or Disagree!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guyzzzz i hope this new mode has to be in the game New Create Mode not just create players but i got an idea create teams and if u want to raise the skills u got to play Story Mode and raise the skills depend on how u play in Story Mode means if u score 100's and up then u will get some points and then go to Create Mode and then u can raise your create player's skills. How About that what do u guyzz say Agree or Disagree!!!!!

Yes this is a good idea.

I think there should be maybe an editor which can be acessed from the main menu. You can edit and create teams, players, kits and leagues with few limits.

And inside a career mode (which is the next 10 years or whatever of the ICC test and ODI championships, keeping an eye on new up-and coming players and whats happening in domestic cricket) you get a summary of the points you have earned.

You can then assign these points to any player you want. However, if you get, say, 25 points for bowling the opposition out twice, these points must be used for bowling attributes.

i totally disagree because this thread is start it by sachin_007'

I thinks that brilliant idea but i don't think they will add this kind of feature. By the way good thinking sachin

I think they've already released what kind of career mode they are going to create and i dont think this is going to be included ;)

codies please put a text to sound converter,so that we can create our players.

Thanks guys to Agree with this New Idea but i'm disappoint coz of fardin.
I don't know what is his problem.

Thanks Sachin_007

i hope so too.i guess we will know bout it on 2nd dec.

Users who are viewing this thread