New England Kit - Shoulder problems

keheric

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been working on the new England ODI kit and have got it to a point where i am happy with it. However, there is one problem. As you all know the England ODI kit has black shoulders. When i try to put these into the kit I find that the shoulders have areas of blue on them rather than simply plain black.

Is this a limitation of BLC?
If no could some one please tell me what I have to do to solve this problem?

Cheers

I've had the same problem with the kits I've made.
Anyone any ideas?

Yes, I like sreevishnu's kit, but it still does not have sleeves that are all one colour (ie. they still have gaps that are light blue), which is what I want.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Cheers

The portion of the sleeve ur talking about is taken from a portion of the trousers.So the blue spots u see are taken form the trouser.Nothing can be done unless the Texture mapping co-ordinates are varied which i doubt can be done

I seem to remember Ste saying something along these lines on the old Cricketgames.com website a while ago. Gutted!

hi iam sreevishnu.......i was away for few days so i couldn't see it
i also had a big problem with that part .......i actually put various colors one the kit and determined which color goes to which one ......i had a bad time in doing that ........as sudharshan said i put some color to the trousers and i got full sleaves of blue color
but the trouser was bad it had many blue patches here and there so i decided to do without it

(Edited by siskue at 2:15 am on Sep. 18, 2001)

I was just wondering what you would prefer, coloured sleaves with patches of light blue or just keep the sleaves the same colour as the rest of the shirt?

To siskue,
That England kit isn't a fake.I did create it at the time when i thought some samples were required for the tim editor.If i am right,There's nother set of Vertex groups available in the whites directory,where the portion tken from trouser is very less.I did not release the Kit because i thought it wasn't realistic enough.Please don't ask me to do either,i don't know where the file is as i don't play BLC that often as most of you people do.

However The sleeve should be much better,if u take the tmd,vertex groups from The whites directory or better still i think i released my NZ kit with those files.

And finally never say something's fake.I don't get anything by showing something fake.Nobody would want to waste time like that ,besides it does irritate people when u make comments like those,after all i did my research on vertex groups day in and day out

hmmmmmm
sorry man
i din't mean to heart u
i am really sorry..........i thought it mite be poted by some other people on internet who do so
the reason for me to say it as fake due to full blue color in the sleeve ..........so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeee

Users who are viewing this thread