New Gamplay Video 29.05.2009

Beat me to it!

Videos - BigPond GameArena

Happy Friday ;)

I think these guys are the first to show actual game-play at decent size on the net.

Also bear in mind it's a fairly old build now, improvements have been made since then of course!

*puts on flame retardant suit*

Beat me to it!

Videos - BigPond GameArena

Happy Friday ;)

I think these guys are the first to show actual game-play at decent size on the net.

Also bear in mind it's a fairly old build now, improvements have been made since then of course!

*puts on flame retardant suit*

That's pleasing, to me it looked a bit jerky.

That's pleasing, to me it looked a bit jerky.

Also didn't really seem fluid to be honest, but looked great graphically, especially the ground, pitch and the overall presentation.

Just a quick question Heath, is everything more fluid and looking good?

Also can we choose the new Kookaburra Pink ball to use in the game??

Cant guess with this one too.Shot animations and bowling style looks very similar to brian lara 2007.May be they did some improvements with AI and batting and bowling mechanics but games looks like 2007 with very improved graphics,hope the game play is good.Thanks for the video though.

Animations are pretty similar but I'm not too fussed. The graphics look decent, though I have to agree with others here, it looks like there was a Frame Rate issue or what? Because it was very jerkie. Otherwise, the new effects looked really nice, especially the Depth of Field.

Can't make any guesses about the gameplay though. Just need to play it for that.

whoa! the game looks stunning! graphics rock!! hope this one is the same for pc too!

looks great, presentation is amazing! cricket on ps3 woo hoo!

Graphics are superb
Stadium looks excellent
Crowds are much better
M Johnson's action is good
Now,
Right arm action looks like crap

Thank u

the video is like not yes or no but meh, the game feels slow :banana2:banana2:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread